• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Banggood New Giveaway for Astrolux brand flashlights, good luck to all of you(Closed)

DjGypsy

Newly Enlightened
Re: Banggood New Giveaway for Astrolux brand flashlights, good luck to all of you!

Done

Chose both method 1 and 2

:eek:)

pasxapil

Newly Enlightened
Re: Banggood New Giveaway for Astrolux brand flashlights, good luck to all of you!

Done method 2.

BGroars

Enlightened

Thank you all who took part in this giveaway.
1f642.png
:)

Please check your name in the list. If I have made any mistakes please let me know before I do the draw tomorrow. You have time till 18:00 (UTC+8) [14th of Aug]

NO NEW ENTRIES! Thank you!
Link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZE8TNaYy8KJIUFOFuhraqCtlT_2TQmx0fNwCkiNlQto/edit?usp=sharing

ChibiM

Enlightened

Thank you all who took part in this giveaway.
1f642.png
:)

Please check your name in the list. If I have made any mistakes please let me know before I do the draw tomorrow. You have time till 18:00 (UTC+8) [14th of Aug]

NO NEW ENTRIES! Thank you!
Link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZE8TNaYy8KJIUFOFuhraqCtlT_2TQmx0fNwCkiNlQto/edit?usp=sharing

Looking forward to it, but the document is incorrect. It shows names that arent member here on CPF!

markr6

Flashaholic

Looking forward to it, but the document is incorrect. It shows names that arent member here on CPF!

Seems to be a combo of both CPF and BLF member. It was mentioned in the OP, but I assumed it would be two separate drawings. No big deal, I never win anything anyway!

ChibiM

Enlightened

And the winners are:

selis

Newly Enlightened

Congrats to the winner and thanks for the giveaway!