• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Become a CPF Level 3 Benefactor! Will match with store credit!

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
Does anybody know what is... upload a total of one (1) megabyte in attachments to CandlePowerForums.com. ????

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anybody know what is... upload a total of one (1) megabyte in attachments to CandlePowerForums.com. ????
Reply button > Go Advanced button > Manage attachments > Add files > Browse button > then you navigate to your file/pic and Double click the pic > Upload button > wait a minute > Done button > Submit reply.

You should then have a post with Eugene Kaspersky signing your tee shirt in Moscow, attached to your post.

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
Reply button > Go Advanced button > Manage attachments > Add files > Browse button > then you navigate to your file/pic and Double click the pic > Upload button > wait a minute > Done button > Submit reply.

You should then have a post with Eugene Kaspersky signing your tee shirt in Moscow, attached to your post.
Thanks. lol, I was looking at your pic, I thought to myself... Kaspersky is pretty light on resources compared to other internet security software. And POW! my power supply blew up.

Attachments

• Firefire 3.jpg
    Firefire 3.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 45

Dario

Newly Enlightened
I know Vinh is away, but any idea if this is still open? He wrote 90 days, which have elapsed. But he also wrote that the offer is open so long as the thread is open.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know Vinh is away, but any idea if this is still open? He wrote 90 days, which have elapsed. But he also wrote that the offer is open so long as the thread is open.
Good question. I need to re-up now, so I'm just going to send Greta the money now, and ask questions later.