Best 3" LED cube brand for off-road and fog lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiderman302

Newly Enlightened
You are right that it is a poor photo. That so called close in glare when mounted is only 1 foot in front of the light and is not visible to the driver/rider and is not very bright at all. I does light up the edges of the lane very well.

Alaric Darconville

Flashlight Enthusiast
You are right that it is a poor photo. That so called close in glare when mounted is only 1 foot in front of the light and is not visible to the driver/rider and is not very bright at all. I does light up the edges of the lane very well.

You can wish and hope and hunger all you want, but no matter how hard you try, this lamp isn't going to do what you want it to do. No matter how often you repeat yourself, it's not going to make us turn away the facts of the matter and instead congratulate you for setting us straight. You're putting way too much faith in this lamp and in your subjective impression (which very often, the worst lamps have the best subjective impressions until it's your vehicle that makes an impression in something else) than the lamp deserves.

You can claim the picture is poor, or that the acoustics weren't right, or that you weren't ready, but that lamp won't make a good fog lamp.

-Virgil-

Flashaholic
You are right that it is a poor photo.

I did not say it's a poor photo, and neither did Alaric. Please don't put words in other people's mouths; it's not polite or helpful.

That so called close in glare

There is nothing "so called" about it. You really need to be asking more questions and making less statements until your level of knowledge is closer to where you seem to think it already is.

Status
Not open for further replies.