Best flashlight under $100 bucks! Convoy L6 3800 lumen. A MUST HAVE!

NICSAK

Enlightened
Yeah I would look at an xtar vp2 if budget allows for it or something like the xtar vc4 or vp4. Any charger that will accept 26650 size cells should work but I prefer xtar chargers. I'm sure others out there will recommendations as well this is just my two cents. These are all available on Amazon. There are much cheaper chargers out there but when it comes to batteries I don't like to skimp.

Last edited:

grass disaster

Newly Enlightened
Yeah I would look at an xtar vp2 if budget allows for it or something like the xtar vc4 or vp4. Any charger that will accept 26650 size cells should work but I prefer xtar chargers. I'm sure others out there will recommendations as well this is just my two cents. These are all available on Amazon. There are much cheaper chargers out there but when it comes to batteries I don't like to skimp.

ordered the 5000k light

ordered the vp2 cause it came with the wall plug. ordered those batteries from illumn. hope they fit! some reviews said they didnt fit...eek

I ordered one set for my dad bday and ordered set for myself. came to $93 each with everything (one set of batteries)

Last edited:

NICSAK

Enlightened
ordered the 5000k light

ordered the vp2 cause it came with the wall plug. ordered those batteries from illumn. hope they fit! some reviews said they didnt fit...eek

I ordered one set for my dad bday and ordered set for myself. came to $93 each with everything (one set of batteries)

Very nice! You will love it! For the price it's one heck of a light! 5000k is great. That's what I have.

FTG-05

Newly Enlightened
I received my SMO reflector, thanks VOB!!

Unfortunately, I didn't realize that it isn't compatible with the stock, dome on XHP70 and I have no desire or skill to swap or de dome the emitter.

I would like to pass it on to someone who has modding skills and will provide the reflector with a loving home. You have to post back and show us your work though!

I'll ship the SMO L6 reflector to the first person that replies to this post, free of charge. CONUS only please.

Jonny, I'll take it if it will fit the Convoy L6. Let me know and I'll PM you my address. Thanks,