Best Pistol light?

MyUsernameTX

Newly Enlightened
Any budget, looking for the best pistol light. Currently my main HD Pistol (Of course I have a rifle too!) is a P320 Compact with a Surefire XC1

The Surefire XC1 sucks.

What is the best pistol light? I will then size the pistol around it, possibly moving to the P320 full size with a slide/frame swap

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Take a good look at Streamlight's current offerings.
Many of the students at the Shooting school I volunteer at as an instructor go with SL. You get proven reliability and durability without most of the sting of SureFire prices.

MyUsernameTX

Newly Enlightened
Take a good look at Streamlight's current offerings.
Many of the students at the Shooting school I volunteer at as an instructor go with SL. You get proven reliability and durability without most of the sting of SureFire prices.

Thanks, I'll check them out. Its been a long time since I looked at anything SL. I'll be honest, they are not as aesthetically pleasing as the Surefire offerings!

intake_monk

Newly Enlightened
If you're doing home defense, x300 turbo seems to be the best. If you're carrying I second ilikeguns40's recommendation of a tlr7a. Just know the TLR7A is not sufficient as a duty light because it doesn't throw far enough to punch through opposing light sources.

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

CPF used to have Moderators.
They would combine threads & obvious other stuff..

This thread on Weapon Lights started just a few weeks ago, wasn't invisible.

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
They did other things as well, good and bad, this is not the issue really, having a similar thread. we can manage it without mods.