Bizarre & Horrifying Maine Shooting

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
They will most likely charge you even if it is just 1 shot, but charges do not mean mean conviction, also Da often press many charges in hopes that anything sticks, they often do not examine cases before pressing them, and it is not that unusual for them to be dropped later, assuming you have a good lawyer, cuz if you use free trial lawyer, you're screwed, they really are that bad, they have dozens if not hundreds of cases at any given time, they do not get into details of any of them.
Another thing that works great public pressure, even ultra woke DA in Manhattan, who charged 2 people during self defense, 1 with murder charges, had to drop them due to public pressure,
+

... in the interim of the whole thing, your firearm(s) will Not be in your possession.

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

... in the interim of the whole thing, your firearm(s) will Not be in your possession.
Well it is up to you really, you can choose not own firearms, and not to defend yourself, and you wont have any of those issues.

Today it does not even matter if you use gun, stick, a bow and arrow, or a knife, it even does not have to be yours, Here in nyc a person was shot twice, he managed to wrestle the gun away and shoot the attacked back with his own gun, he was charged with criminal possession of a weapon, and attempted murder, by a ultra woke Soros funded DA, but due to public pressure all charges were dropped.

Last edited:

SCEMan

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

Incredible coincidence:: Before you posted that^ SCEMan
He said it's a Dan Wesson .357
The story behind it is;
he was somewhere north of here and he stopped at a garage sale,, really random, but he popped in.
There he saw the case with a pistol and a few different barrels included ~ They were asking $75
He went up to the people and said 'would you hold this for me I have to go get some cash', they said sure.
So he got some money & got it for $75
Wow that's a great deal depending on the condition. Like all my old guns, I should have kept the DW setup. It was super accurate with a good stock DA/SA trigger. Innovative design allowed you to configure it from long barreled hunting to short barreled, round butt carry gun in a couple minutes. Sadly, I traded it for a Colt AR15 Sporter at the Pomona Fairgrounds gun show in 1980.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
+

Dan Wesson .357

The story behind it is;
he was somewhere north of here and he stopped at a garage sale,, really random, but he popped in.
There he saw the case with a pistol and a few different barrels included ~ They were asking $75
He went up to the people and said 'would you hold this for me I have to go get some cash', they said sure.
So he got some money & got it for $75

Not sure what its worth now....
It's worth a whole helluva lot more than $75 that's for damn sure!
One of the longer interchangeable barrels would be worth that much alone! Amazes me how lazy people are. Just do a tiny bit of searching online for whatever it is you intend to sell. See what it's actually worth.

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's worth a whole helluva lot more than $75 that's for damn sure!
One of the longer interchangeable barrels would be worth that much alone! Amazes me how lazy people are. Just do a tiny bit of searching online for whatever it is you intend to sell. See what it's actually worth.
Might have been a divorcee selling it. It's been my impression that divorced women relish in selling for cheap hubby's prized toys, or even giving them away or throwing them in the trash, regardless of the value. So if you know a woman going through a divorce, and her soon to be ex has nice toys, you just might want to pay her a visit, pdq before she cleans house. ;)

Might have been a divorcee selling it. It's been my impression that divorced women relish in selling for cheap hubby's prized toys, or even giving them away or throwing them in the trash, regardless of the value. So if you know a woman going through a divorce, and her soon to be ex has nice toys, you just might want to pay her a visit, pdq before she cleans house. ;)
Say, SOL MAN, how are you and the MRS. getting along? Asking for a friend.