• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

BLF GTvn V2 - 2Mcd Throw King (August 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

star_c_star

Enlightened
So fixing the parasitic drain did not affect the performance.:)

I received my tracking number for the upgraded BLF GTvn90 V2 early this morning.

As to the performance numbers for my upgraded one, I paid for Vinh to measure them, but won't know until the flashlight arrives.

It was 1.75 Mcd before, so it probably is well over 2 Mcd now.

Last edited:

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
So fixing the parasitic drain did not affect the performance.:)

I received my tracking number for the upgraded BLF GTvn90 V2 early this morning.

As to the performance numbers for my upgraded one, I paid for Vinh to measure them, but won't know until the flashlight arrives.

It was 1.75 Mcd before, so it probably is well over 2 Mcd now.

I received the the tracking number too. I am not sure if that is a gt vn 90 or haikelite ht08 vn .. no clue..

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
5500 lumen 2mcd :)
Is 5500 lumens maxed out for the 90 emitter? You increased the power but only lux increased. Btw, did anybody receive their v2 yet? It's been 6 days and mine hasn't arrived. I usually get v54 shipments in 3 days...should I be worried?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Is 5500 lumens maxed out for the 90 emitter? You increased the power but only lux increased. Btw, did anybody receive their v2 yet? It's been 6 days and mine hasn't arrived. I usually get v54 shipments in 3 days...should I be worried?

Lumen of course increased accordingly too but 5500 is just a guesstimate. The light is too big for my sphere...Only can measure intensity. What does your tracking say?

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok. I have a tube and maukka calibrated lights.. after doing some math, and ratio, blf gtvn90 with driver vnx3 is reading 5200 lume. @ turn on. Give or take.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lumen of course increased accordingly too but 5500 is just a guesstimate. The light is too big for my sphere...Only can measure intensity. What does your tracking say?

I only recieved one tracking and it was right around the time when you said all v2's shipped, but the package was the d1vn and c8vn Oslon. Do you remember shipping these packages at around the same time?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I removed the head from the light and measured more or less LED lumen and got 6500 ;-)

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I removed the head from the light and measured more or less LED lumen and got 6500 ;-)

Thats about right... my blt gt is wouldnt fit into my tube.. so i take a blf gt70 lumen as a reference from other people test. i got about 6120 lumen on the blf gtvn90.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Not sure if this is good news or bad news... But I am able to tune GTvn V2 to 2.1-2.2Mcd now. VTC5A button tops will be needed for this higher level of performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.