Bushnell Pro T50L AAA pocket light.

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe this should be in the Budget Lights section.

C.M.S

Newly Enlightened
Can you run a quick runtime test to validate the 2.25hr claim on an AAA?

I will tomorrow eve .

and I will add that the beam pattern is on the floody side with a pleasant NW tint .

C.M.S

Newly Enlightened
How long is it thing ?

Close to 88mm , fat part of the head is 20mm diameter , tube is 15mm . It has a nice robust feel and a nice matte finish .
im just wondering why the Bushnell website doesn't show the light but two lacal walmarts have these plus larger "pro" series flashlights .

Last edited:

DaveG

Enlightened
Have to check it out,I have the 1-aa, 3 color model from WM,no problems yet with it.

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
But we really like those brands. I think maglite just barely makes the cut. Grandfathered in probably, legacy clause style.

nice one anyway, thanks for sharing. I've liked the looks of this line, and have also noticed they're not on bushnell's site for whatever reason. Btw did you notice any other single output single cell bushnells like this one, particularly aa.

C.M.S

Newly Enlightened
But we really like those brands. I think maglite just barely makes the cut. Grandfathered in probably, legacy clause style.

nice one anyway, thanks for sharing. I've liked the looks of this line, and have also noticed they're not on bushnell's site for whatever reason. Btw did you notice any other single output single cell bushnells like this one, particularly aa.

That particular one was the only single AAA I've seen . It was just this previous weekend I noticed that pro light . So maybe a brand new line ??

chaosdsm

Enlightened
I didn't see any of these 2 Sunday's ago, but there were three models from this 'Pro' line on my local WM shelves this past Saturday, single AAA, dual AAA, & a 3-mode (high/low/strobe) dual CR123A model for ~$30

So far, the dual CR123A light is the only one I can find on the Walmart website.

Last edited:

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
I didn't see any of these 2 Sunday's ago, but there were three models from this 'Pro' line on my local WM shelves this past Saturday, single AAA, single AA, & a 3-mode (high/low/strobe) dual CR123A model for ~$30

So far, the dual CR123A light is the only one I can find on the Walmart website,

Nice, was the single aa also a one mode like this one?

chaosdsm

Enlightened
Didn't really check out the AA model, just glanced at it, so I'm not 100%, but I believe that it is.

EDIT: should have looked harder, though honestly, I'm not really interested in any 1xAA lights... it wasn't a 1xAA it was a 2xAAA that was hanging behind a paper shelf label for a Bushnell Rubicon 1xAA doh... I saw the Bushnell name & 1xAA next to the 1xAAA & assumed it was also a Bushnell Pro.

Last edited:

C.M.S

Newly Enlightened
I'll have to see if the dual 123 apears at my WM , sounds like something worth getting . The AAA is impressive , grab it if you see it , both walmarts only had two on the shelves , maybe not a high stock item .

chaosdsm

Enlightened
Oops... what I thought was a Bushnell Pro 1xAA was actually a Bushnell Pro 2xAAA behind a paper shelf label for a Bushnell Rubicon 1x AA light :eek: and today the one dual 123 they had is gone.

They only had two of the single AAA (of which I grabbed one), and one of the 2xAAA which is $19.99

Snapped a couple shots with my phone while I was in WM.

i-zTZjC6H-M.jpg

i-2qvCR8V-M.jpg

And here's the one I purchased Vs a Mini-Maglite Pro LED & a protected 18650
i-3NV5KwW-M.jpg

chaosdsm

Enlightened
Don't have an accurate way of measuring runtime to 50%. So instead, I ran this little puppy with the included Duracell AAA copper top for 4 hours after I got home last night until I went to bed. I estimate that it still had about 8-10 lumens output before I turned it off (way brighter than my SRT7 at lowest output), more than enough to walk through a dark house.

This morning, I turned it on again, & output was back up near full, and after 30 minutes, it's now back down to about the 8-10 lumen level.

Wonder if it'll handle the Soshine LiFePO4 10440's....

C.M.S

Newly Enlightened
Don't have an accurate way of measuring runtime to 50%. So instead, I ran this little puppy with the included Duracell AAA copper top for 4 hours after I got home last night until I went to bed. I estimate that it still had about 8-10 lumens output before I turned it off (way brighter than my SRT7 at lowest output), more than enough to walk through a dark house.

This morning, I turned it on again, & output was back up near full, and after 30 minutes, it's now back down to about the 8-10 lumen level.

Wonder if it'll handle the Soshine LiFePO4 10440's....
That's some good runtime , the more I use mine the more I'm impressed , the 2xcr123 is next on my list .

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice, was the single aa also a one mode like this one?
Didn't really check out the AA model, just glanced at it, so I'm not 100%, but I believe that it is.
EDIT: should have looked harder, though honestly, I'm not really interested in any 1xAA lights... it wasn't a 1xAA it was a 2xAAA that was hanging behind a paper shelf label for a Bushnell Rubicon 1xAA doh... I saw the Bushnell name & 1xAA next to the 1xAAA & assumed it was also a Bushnell Pro.

I've got the AAx1 version of that Bushnell. It feels really quality on the outside, but the tail threads on mine are every so slightly loose. It doesn't affect usage at all. I actually like it a lot.

The tint is very, very pleasant sort of neutral/warm and not angry purple/blue at all. White output is single mode only. Three total modes: white, red, and blood track.

Optics for white are fairly tight and range is good for an AAx1. Blood track and red are much wider and suitable for close up.

Check this out, it's trippy. Get in a dark room and carefully inspect your skin with the blood track light. Weird!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blaschko's_lines
Blaschko's Lines. You can also perhaps see them with black light.

Don't freak out! :) You are a human zebra!

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah that aa is one of their "multi color" line, a little different. So far it doesn't look like they have a single aa version of the pro series.