• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Campaign on IMALENT 4new models---DT70, DT35, DN70, DN35

imalent

Enlightened
Ok thanks. I think I'll wait to see if these are available in 5000K tint. My experience tells me that no info in that regard means they're all cool white.

Hello, Wimmer,

Yes, they are cool white.

Best regards,
Shellen

IMALENT TEAM

imalent

Enlightened
Just
Heard back from GG,and they won't be carrying any new Imalent lights. I sure hope they can find new distributors, cause I can't wait for these new models.

Hello, why you don't purchase on ebay or amazon?

Best regards,
Shellen

IMALENT team

imalent

Enlightened
Do you have Beamshots of the DT35 and DT70?

Our website have some beamshots but I think you would prefer to wait for reviewer's beamshots, which should be ready about 2weeks later.

best regards,
Shellen

IMALENT TEAM

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
DT35: This looks like the best combination of power and throw from a two and one half inch (2.5 inch) head diameter light.

Four XHP35 in overlapping reflectors in 2.5 inch head: This should provide maximum possible combination of power and throw and beam width in this head diameter classification.

Comparative beamshots are awaited.

White7561

Newly Enlightened
Our website have some beamshots but I think you would prefer to wait for reviewer's beamshots, which should be ready about 2weeks later.

best regards,
Shellen

IMALENT TEAM
Hey i was wondering. How much amps needed to drive dn70 on turbo?? Can i use protected batteries ?? Thanks

Latest posts