• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Canada Good Deals

Calina

Enlightened
Duracell rechargeable batteries are on sale at Staples/Bureau en gros - Four AA or AAA for 9.94$ plus tax.

Pharmaprix/ Shoppers Drug Mart also has Duracell rechargeables on sale - 20% off - and if you are 65 years old or over there is an additional 20% on Seniors day - the first Thursday of the month, every month (next first Thursday is the first of October) while quantities last (there might not be any left on the first).

Last edited:

Norman

Newly Enlightened
If anyone is interested, Home Hardware has a 2AAA LED Reactor penlight on sale for $1.97.

The body is aluminum. The LED has a blue/purple hotspot with a whiter spill, but isn't too noticable if you're not hunting white walls. It comes with batteries, so give it a try. Not too bad for a giveaway light.
item 5325-614, Reg $3.99. Sale on until Dec 19.

mellowhead

Enlightened
If anyone is interested, Home Hardware has a 2AAA LED Reactor penlight on sale for $1.97.

The body is aluminum. The LED has a blue/purple hotspot with a whiter spill, but isn't too noticable if you're not hunting white walls. It comes with batteries, so give it a try. Not too bad for a giveaway light.
item 5325-614, Reg $3.99. Sale on until Dec 19.
Assorted colours, too. Nice! Looks like a good stocking stuffer.

Norman

Newly Enlightened
Assorted colours, too. Nice! Looks like a good stocking stuffer.

Well, I hope you had better luck than I did. Two stores were sold out. The owner of the second store said that he sold out on Friday. He ordered 100 lights 4 months ago, so this price buster is gone. Also, Home Hardware sales start on Wednesday. Not very helpful when your flyers show up on Thursday or Friday.

Norman

Newly Enlightened
Canadian Tire has Feit Electric "60w" LED A19 2-packs on sale for $7.
They're 800 lumen, 3000K, non-dimmable. Friday-Sunday only
Product #: 299-5535-8

Does anyone know if stores accept the SaveOnEnergy coupons electronically, or do I have to print them?

ryukin2000

Enlightened
Not sure if its just a local sale but i was at Superstore Calgary huntington hills location and the Energizer Ultimates AA4 are $5. Didnt see AAAs. Cells said good to 2037.