• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Cerakote MORE PICS ADDED

cubebike

Enlightened
imagefzxt.jpg

6P received. Thanks. They are beautiful

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
here are some shots I took as promised:

ridgeway-blue-a.jpg

ridgeway-blue-b.jpg

ridgeway-blue-c.jpg

ridgeway-blue-d.jpg

the color is Ridgeway Blue (H-220Q) and looks spectacular! the fourth (last) photo above is really the best indicator of the color (as far as I can get captured with my camera). I took the photos with my iPod touch so they're not professional by any means, but this shade of blue is perfect for that "police blue" (in my opinion).

my review that I posted (quoted in the OP) still holds true 110%.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
Super nice!!!

All thanks to you and your koter ;)

— Sent from my unreleased, next generation iPad 44 running iOS 'M' (to be released in the year 2036) that Steve Jobs gave me personally as I helped him direct the "1984" Apple commercial just over four years prior to my birth using Tapatalk QuadHD 7 posted by TweetDeck 97.5.2.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
My L2 came in today. Thanks guys. The L2T is actually moly resin. I mixed the L2 I had done with a black L2m.

Redundant image quote removed.--Bill

THAT looks good.

— Sent from my unreleased, next generation iPad 44 running iOS 'M' (to be released in the year 2036) that Steve Jobs gave me personally using Tapatalk QuadHD 7 posted by TweetDeck 97.5.2.

Last edited by a moderator:

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
That Z2 in schoolbus yellow looks absolutely amazing. Nice man!

— Sent from my unreleased, next generation iPad 44 running iOS 'M' (to be released in the year 2036) that Steve Jobs gave me personally using Tapatalk QuadHD 7 posted by TweetDeck 97.5.2.

LightJunk

Enlightened
Brian,

Please reply to my PM. I've sent you 2 PMs to no avail. You have replied to your Jeers thread that you can't discuss it here http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sh...nthiccracker&p=4765133&viewfull=1#post4765133 and yet you didn't reply me.

If you can't cerakote the light, just send it back to me. The least reply to my PM with whatever problems you have with my light (surefire M4).

This is not good MAN. And I want my money back too.

Last edited:

lightcycle1

Enlightened
WOW. Brian certainly does seem to be having some "issues"

Sad to say it looks like nobody will be recovering their property.
Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

donn_

Flashaholic
It might be a good idea for folks who are out merchandise and/or cash to contact the LEO's down there and get reports in.

CID: 706-821-1020

Case Ref: RCSO 13-143382

Last edited: