• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Cerakote Service *Run 3 Open!* Get your lights coated by a NIS certified applicator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snacks

Newly Enlightened
The m3 with the detonator on it....ooooooh baby!

Lol I can't wait to see them.

Also I need to square away what I owe you. :)

Thanks again looking forward to what else may be in store for the future

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
Talked to the coater today; G Black is complete, orange is waiting on some new wire to hang the tiny bits for spraying as the first botched batch used it all up

I was hoping to make one trip up there for all remaining parts; with gas at close to $5/gallon out here it is a $50 trip....Might make the run tomorrow though and have him ship me the orange stuff since it is mostly mine

Looking forward to getting the rest of everyone's bits in the mail and on thier way home!

iNcHeS

Newly Enlightened
I know I don't speak for anyone else, and as much as I am looking forward to this light, I wouldn't want you to be put out at all! I can wait a while longer to save you the trip! Whenever the stuff is ready is fine by me :D

Thanks again!

tattoosteve99

Newly Enlightened
Talked to the coater today; G Black is complete, orange is waiting on some new wire to hang the tiny bits for spraying as the first botched batch used it all up

I was hoping to make one trip up there for all remaining parts; with gas at close to $5/gallon out here it is a $50 trip....Might make the run tomorrow though and have him ship me the orange stuff since it is mostly mine

Looking forward to getting the rest of everyone's bits in the mail and on thier way home!

Well be careful. We all want our lights but not at the expense of loosing a friend.

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
Black is back, going to get them rinsed, reassembled and ready to ship out tomorrow!

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
G Black =)

Your 3p shorty looks awesome! The scales turned out great too...you will have the most gangster SAK ever haha

Madpayas0

Newly Enlightened
Thanks bugsy! My E2D looks great!! I might have to send you my C2 to get Titanium Blue...:clap:

IMAG0173.jpg

IMAG0174.jpg

IMAG0175.jpg

IMAG0176.jpg

Last edited:

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
That E2D turned out so cool! We can do e series stuff now people; that was our tester and the reflector did great!

I want one now too!!!!

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shipped:

AutoGiro
WDP
HIDblue-bronze only
FirefighterB
Inches - need to hit post office
Bego

ChicagoX- waiting on your pm

Pending - need address TattooSteve

If I missed any my appologies...sooo tired lol if you got a paypal shipment notification yours is going out as well =P

Status
Not open for further replies.