Opus BT C3100.
1A in all 4 slots, or 2A in 2 slots.
Check the detail review by HKJ

ven

Flashaholic
Opus BT C3100.
1A in all 4 slots, or 2A in 2 slots.
Check the detail review by HKJ

+1 great charger , only regret is no getting one sooner. Using bays 1+4 i daily use the 1.5a rate..............several times:)

Also the Efest LUC V4 charger and the (edit- just seen gofastman mentioned this)Xtar XP4 off the top of my head.

billcushman

Enlightened

akhyar

Enlightened
My Xtar VP2 does 1A, and I believe the VP4 (four cell version) does the same.

Like ven mentioned, VP4 only does 1A for bays 1+4, but drop to 0.5A for all 4 bays.
Xtar X4 Panzer will do 1A in all 4 bays

IonicBond

Enlightened
My 4-slot Foxnovo F-4S charger has selectable .5 and 1A rates.

Capable of discharge capacity measurements, although I haven't performed any yet. Still waiting for HKJ to do the proper job on it. :)

sidecross

Flashlight Enthusiast
I use two Xtar V2 chargers when I need four charged at 1 amp when in a hurry. :)

I do not understand why some owners of flashlights spend literally hundreds of dollars on flashlights but become hesitant to spend money on chargers and batteries of good quality.

awyeah

Enlightened
I use two Xtar V2 chargers when I need four charged at 1 amp when in a hurry. :)

I do not understand why some owners of flashlights spend literally hundreds of dollars on flashlights but become hesitant to spend money on chargers and batteries of good quality.

Agreed. I only use protected Panasonic batteries (right now I have all EagleTac and AW). And I only use Chargers that HKJ says are good ;)

That said, when it came down to it, I decided to go with two XTAR VP2s. I really like the display on it, and I wish the VP4 would do 4x1A.