Charging cradle/charging port powerhouse searchlight

Chrisdm

Enlightened
Ok I saw somewhere some manufacturer was making rechargeable lights with charging cradles, but I can't find them... Would love a big light for search & rescue that stays in a charging cradle when not in use.. Also would be ideal if it had a USB charging port so I could use it as a battery backup/charger to my GPS and cell phone. Oh, and neutral tint please?! Does this exist yet?

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pelican and Streamlight both make big cradle mounted lights
streamlight have the Litebox and Vulcan, and Pelican have a similar but smaller version.

Neither have a USB port though.

Chrisdm

Enlightened
Yes I was aware of those. There was another more modern brand I was thinking of making cradle charged lights, can't think of it now.

alert_01

Newly Enlightened
Btw there are many searchlights with built in chargers. Fenix RC40. Olight SR95. Supbeam x40. Supbeam x40. Nitecore tm26 and for sure many more.. :) but no craddle.

rednek

Newly Enlightened
don't forget the Sunwayman T60CS; 2100 lumens; charging cradle; no USB though

and lets not forget the MAGcharger lights:crackup:

Last edited:

Chrisdm

Enlightened
Btw there are many searchlights with built in chargers. Fenix RC40. Olight SR95. Supbeam x40. Supbeam x40. Nitecore tm26 and for sure many more.. :) but no craddle.

I'm not talking about a built in charger, I'm talking about a USB port, so the light could serve as a battery backup to cell phone, gps unit etc... The Jetbeam SSR50 has one, as well as a few others. If this light only had a charging cradle it would be the ideal search/rescue light for me.