• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers for the "Official Sofirn Store"

Jeff H

Newly Enlightened
I looked and couldn't determine if they are a vendor here.

I also read through some threads here to make sure I wasn't breaking any rules. I think I get the point here.

I'm not trying to sell Sofirn's lights, but I'd like to share just how much I appreciate the people at the Official Sofirn Store. The drawn out details aren't that important, but I was having a time of it getting an e-mail with a "code" after I forgot my password. I actually don't remember ever HAVING a password, but their system changed since I last ordered and I couldn't log OR create a new account. I e-mailed Lan Lee, who had helped me with a question I had about one of their lights a couple weeks ago.

Lan Lee spent a couple days trying to sort this out for me and jumped through some flaming hoops to try to resolve it, has been incredibly patient, very kind and always polite.

In the end, I was finally able to place the order. I was going to give up, but it was an order for three people combining an order and one wanted TEN of a certain light for Christmas presents, so I was reluctant to let her down.

I'm especially thankful for their attitude since it's just becoming generally rare.

chip100t

Enlightened
Couldn't agree more, I have had great customer service from both their official store and their UK Amazon store. Both are very quick to help and help they do.

3_gun

Enlightened
Another thumbs up. They really do make it easy to spend $$