• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to genuinecells an ebay seller

Short_Circuit

Newly Enlightened
We all know how much junk is being sold by many sellers on ebay so I thought it worth while to mention one that in my experience only sells quality batteries and products. I can't find any xxxxfire batteries in their online store, only pannys, Samsungs, Efest, LG, Sanyo and EVVA etc.

This is from their "About" section on the site for each of their products:
Hi Friends and Customers! My name is Stephen and I am the founder of GenuineCells LLC. We are a family run business.
We believe in providing our customers with high quality battery products and the highest level of customer service. Please have the peace of mind that when you buy from us, you will receive 100% genuine, brand-new, unused, high quality batteries.

I have this seller in my favorite sellers list and have bought batteries from them and they are everything they say they are in my experience to date. So if you're an ebay buyer look them up, their prices are reasonable and I for one like supporting sellers that don't deal in junk or fake batteries. I not only no longer buy those cheapie batteries I just won't buy from any seller that sells them either. I am in no way connected to this seller or get any compensation for recommending them I just want to support a seller that puts in the effort to do things the right way.

oneinthaair

Enlightened
That's where I get all my batteries from!

Great guy to deal with, easy going, fast and friendly!

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Most of my batteries come from genuinecells and I have complete confidence in the quality and authenticity of his batteries. Also, the shipping is lightning fast!