• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to Greg at "BrightGuy".

yazkaz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can't recall Greg at Bright Guy but I've purchased from them multiple times in the past, with only positive experience. They are also one of the few online stores to carry various Ripoffs pouch products at decent prices (even though they don't carry just any pouch model).

Highly recommended. Just one suggestion to them: make sure the website interface is compatible with older browser versions (as some of us may still be stuck with older operating systems which can only run on older browsers to certain higher but not the latest versions).

Last edited:

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Absolutely the best. Haven't purchased from them in a while (I already have more flashlights than I could use for the rest of my life), but Greg and the people at BrightGuy(BG) are top notch. Responsive, friendly and customer service par excellence. Can't say enough good things about them.

Just one of many awesome experiences with them: I ordered a flashlight in a particular color as it appeared to me on my monitor. It was not a color BG was offering, but what did they do? They took the extra time and effort to get the color I requested!!! It doesn't get much better than that.

Thanks for this thread. Y'all reminded me the Streamlight 4AA Luxeon with Energizer Ultimate Lithiums would be the ideal "shtf" life-preserving flashlight.

imho this could be an acceptable backup for a firefighter. The Los Angeles Fire Department already uses the Streamlight Fire Vulcan as their primary light.

Attachments

• 66CEC410-CD9B-4FE5-A657-386327D57D1A.jpeg
    66CEC410-CD9B-4FE5-A657-386327D57D1A.jpeg
    219.8 KB · Views: 140