• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to hbk_rey!

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the great group buy on the custom copper tool. I hope everyone is as happy with theirs As I am with mine. Great light, great communication, couldn't be happier with the way this turned out.

night.hoodie

Enlightened
This GB is a great bargain for a special flashlight, saving participants $40 or more for a copper flashlight with High CRI Nichia 219b emitter and a L-M-H user-interface you can't get from Lumintop stock. Thanks, hbk_rey, we love us some ReyLight.

GPS Rider

Newly Enlightened
+1 to all the comments above. Loving my copper Tool. The variations from stock are all spot on. Excellent GB. Thanks, Rey!

phosphor22

Enlightened
Yep a definite +1 to all of the above - i absolutely love the Nichia 219, the lowest light level = just right; the beam pattern, the form factor... and best of all, in copper! :)

YummyBacon!

Enlightened
1st time dealing with Rey on the copper tool. Will be looking forward to seeing his next GB's!

Brett H

Newly Enlightened
1st time dealing with Rey on the copper tool. Will be looking forward to seeing his next GB's!

^+1 I was fortunate to get a Reylight Cu Tool before they sold out and the transaction went very smoothly. I have already contacted Rey about the Ti Tool GB!

geokite

Newly Enlightened
Excellent service and communication getting the Tool Ti recently, cheers

Steve

ncgrass

Enlightened
I participated in the lumintop tool ti group buy back in march and after waiting around 2 months with no update on shipping we sorted out that hbk would send another one and refund the other.

The third arrived in good time as did his refund. Some weeks later, the original two showed up leaving me with 3 lights having paid for one.

I was happy to pay full price for the two originals however he cut me a generous deal and I bought all 3.

Simply put, hbk_rey ran a great group buy and despite problems he remained in constant contact and extremely generous in terms of his time and money. This is a huge cheers to hbk_rey - an extremely positive influence on this community :):):)