• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

CHEERS TO HKJ

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Your welcome. We are all here to share and pass along knowledge!

As for me, my knowledge is limited in the flashlight world[I am your average Joe],,,,,,,I have other talents like all of us do where I can share that knowledge!:D
You have a lot of knowledge and what I really love about you is your test your knowledge and share it with us. Thx capo. Because this is Cheers to HKJ. We know he has always been there to share things with us that truly gets us on the right path!!

Capolini

Banned
HKJ is a hero to guys like me who really need the guidance.

Well done, Roberto!

HKJ is very helpful and patient,sometimes I barrage him w/ about 5,6 or 7 emails in a few day period so I can have ALL the answers!

Steve,you do not need guidance anymore,b/w HKJ and the rest of us you have now graduated Magna Cum Lauda in Batteryology Flashaholic Expertise!

Bucur

Enlightened
HKJ enables his readers to shop for batteries like an expert, without actually being one. I do not buy any battery that he did not review because without his reviews, there is no way to know exactly what to expect from any particular battery. Without him, I would be using batteries that are either inadequate or overkill or unjustifiably expensive. I believe CPF members owe a lot to him and I hope battery manufacturers recognize this. The same applies to chargers as well.