• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to Illumination Gear!

ahtoxa11

Newly Enlightened
Cheers to illumination gear!

I ordered a torch and some 18650s from them. One of the batteries had a torn wrapper and they replaced it right away.

Fast original shipping and Tod has been exceptionally responsive.

About a month after purchase, the torch seemed to have a head issue (eagletac s200 c2), where the modes would not change when head is twisted, or light would flicker with head being tight.

Once again, Tod came through, discussed the issue with me and set the 2-3 week expectation for shipping the new head, since there are no neutral white heads in stock for this this light currently. Replacement is under Eagletac's warranty and these guys are certified dealers with ability to facilitate warranty claims.

Great guys, great service and responsiveness during both separate issues.

Illumination Gear is Definitely a great business and they have earned a loyal customer.

Last edited:

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just wanted to say I am very pleased with IlluminationGear/com's customer service. I have been wanting an Eagletac D25A2 Clicky XML2 NW for a good while now and when I saw they were on sale I decided to finally order one. The only problem though was they were out of stock. I gave it a week or so and they did not come back in stock so I emailed IG and asked when they would be available again. That was the day for Christmas Eve and I heard back from them the following Monday. They told me they would not be getting anymore as the clicky model is being phased out for the tactical model. After some explaining of how much I liked the clicky model they added one to their next order from Eagletac and it came in today (it had to come from China first and then to me with a holiday in between. Only took three days to get from IG to me). They were very nice to deal with and quick with responses. I'm sure they got a little annoyed with me with all of my explaining and pleading lol but they never acted like it. Highly recommend them for any Eagletac product.

20160109_135623_zpshkc4ryy6.jpg

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here is an updated accolade for Illumination Gear.

Been using 2 Eagtac flashlights from them, one just about every night. The ability to get superior LED's in a quality flashlight is so satisfying, and conducive to repeated use.

Recently a new member asked forum members about repairing an EagTac. This resulted in asking Illumination Gear about possible options for myself. They responded the next working day and offered several possibilities. Great service and am placing an order.

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

Tod is a good guy at Illumination Gear.
Years ago we has some correspondence about some P60 lights and other things,, he's always been super cool & a nice guy.

Cheers to Illumination Gear