• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to Illumn.com

Johnnyh

Enlightened
Re: Cheers to Craig at Illumination Supply!

Thanks for this Kitrobaskin! That was about the best experience I've had with a company anywhere. Truly uplifting.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, Once again, illumn.com has shown the total advantage by ordering from them. A defective battery inside a ~4 month old Nitecore NU20 was promptly replaced with another. We're talking days for a resolution as opposed to weeks from other retailers.

A suggestion:
Consider signing up for their newsletter for occasional specials, and check with them when purchasing flashlight related items. You may find a competitive price with the big boys overseas, or just decide you would rather have the confidence that if something should go wrong, a resolution will happen in a timely manner without an unreasonable hassle.

Very few companies get this endorsement from me. I have no financial connection with illumn and have always paid them for products (admittedly did get some good deals in the past)

1pt21

Enlightened

Instead of starting a new thread, I just need to chime in here and say that from recent experience that ILLUMN is currently the best-of-the-best in my book.

Customer Service is top notch and would be damn near impossible to beat... Amazing communication on off-hours, holidays, weekends, you name it.

I'm a happy camper. The way businesses should be run for the few flashaholics among us all here!!!!! Other flashlight retailers should take note... These guys know how it's done!

:twothumbs

pipes

Newly Enlightened

To piggyback on this resurrected thread, do we have a code for illumn?

stans

Newly Enlightened

I'll pile on too. Excellent service to Canada.

scintillator

Enlightened

Illumn is a great web-store that is well laid out and easy to navigate,their service is top shelf.
Just another satisfied customer here.

knfmkr

Newly Enlightened

I too had great luck with Illumn. Craig is top notch. Very quick response to an issue I had and was resolved effortlessly and expediently. A+. Full disclosure I have no affiliation with them, just appreciate good service.