• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to Lynx_Arc and orbital

Poppy

Flashaholic
Cheers to @Lynx_Arc and @orbital members at our site.

My son has a hot dog cart and makes gourmet hotdogs. It of course has a propane fired hot water tub that acts as a steam table. He might sell sides of mac and cheese, or gourmet soups. Sometimes his steam table doesn't have enough capacity for all of his options. He would like to have an additional full size pan.

Lynx_Arc and Orbital helped me adapt my 18V ryobi tool battery to run a 12V hot water pump. It'll pump hot water from the carts steam table, into another full size pan steam table, where the water will drain back to the propane heated steam table. It should do a full exchange of hot water in 3-4 minutes.

They helped me in the battery adapters thread.

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great job guys! I, however, am more interested in the gourmet hot dogs! Whereabouts in Jersey are we talking? Are we using Best, Nathans or Sabretts?

Poppy

Flashaholic
He's closed for the winter, but come spring time, he does festivals, and breweries typically within 30 miles of Goshen NY. His menu changes regularly. Here is one.

1642036541760.png

1642036751184.png

You can follow him on facebook.