• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to SUREFIRE!

midget

Enlightened
As if you all didn't already know... ;)

Surefire CS ROCKS! Sent my E2D back to surefire to replace the gasket between the lens and bezel. Couple bucks s/h, no big deal. I stripped everything out of it just to be safe in transit. Customer service was a pleasure when getting an RMA#.

What arrives for me in the mail today? My E2D, gasket looks perfect and the bezel is solid. PLUS they threw in a new bulb and x2 primary batteries! Thanks Surefire!

This E2D is back in the EDC rotation!
7HVHMwN.jpg

m4a1usr

Enlightened
I'll add to your cheers with a loud "Surefire Rocks!" I've had some issues with Surefire in the past but they always came back in my favor. Now I guess I might have to appear on a Surefire Intervention episode, if there ever is such a thing. My collection grows at a staggering pace. I added two new collectors today alone! I might need some help one day my fellow CPF'ers :eek:

bartko09

Enlightened
I need a new pocket clip for my EB1. Any ideas what will be required from me to get a new one? UPC from the box? I've never had a part actually replaced before and broke mine recently. Need to get around to calling them but was curious in the mean time.

välineurheilija

Enlightened
I have not had to contact Surefire about anything because ive had zero problems with them.
As an international customer i have read on CPF that if i call them "in the middle of the night because of timezones" every problem will be solved ��

slumber

Flashlight Enthusiast
I need a new pocket clip for my EB1. Any ideas what will be required from me to get a new one? UPC from the box? I've never had a part actually replaced before and broke mine recently. Need to get around to calling them but was curious in the mean time.

No UPC. Just call them up or email them. They'll take care of you my friend.

Empath

Flashaholic
The forum is called "Cheers 'N' Jeers". Either of them may be posted in the forum. Cheers threads aren't posted in order to give detractors a place to jeer. Place jeers within their own thread.
A couple of "jeers" post have been removed.

IsaacL

Enlightened
Surefire CS incredible. One time the CS manager actually called me about a request I had submitted online. Boy was that surprising!

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
For those that may need replacement SF parts, they have a site you can order some parts direct free of charges. They have a limited selection there, but you can also call them if you have more specific needs. They are usually more than helpful.

I have been amazed by their service. They even threw in a sticker and the business card of the Service Rep with the new replacement clip.

kssmith

Enlightened
+1 for Surefire CS. I have an R1 that got water in it, well I called about it, and vented some frustrations I had with my UNR that I had sent back 4 times with a defect before they replaced it (sold it now for the R1). While I was explaining the issues with their rechargeable lights I've owned, the rep said he would try and throw in something for my troubles. Well, I sent the R1 back with a mcclicky installed. They shipped me a brand new R1 with my clicky, and a 40% off coupon code. I was very impressed. ����