• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired closed : 2 x HDS Rotary 325s and some parts

Khsaccali

Newly Enlightened
Hi Plaguem, I know this thread is done, but can you clear your PMs. I would like to PM you on another matter but it is full.

Seanedc

Newly Enlightened
Has anyone received any of the items they've purchased yet? I'm trying to track down Plaguem. Just looking for a bit of help from him. Thank you

hakyru

Newly Enlightened
Has anyone received any of the items they've purchased yet? I'm trying to track down Plaguem. Just looking for a bit of help from him. Thank you

I have not received the HDS but I'm calm because the problem is the Italian Post Office that takes a long time before delivering.
However,the tracking number works well
Plaguem is a good guy, I bought more lights from him and never had any kind of problem.
Try to contact him again, I'm sure he will answer you :thumbsup:

Seanedc

Newly Enlightened
I have not received the HDS but I'm calm because the problem is the Italian Post Office that takes a long time before delivering.
However,the tracking number works well
Plaguem is a good guy, I bought more lights from him and never had any kind of problem.
Try to contact him again, I'm sure he will answer you :thumbsup:

I had no doubt about him at all. I'm just trying to figure out how to find my item once it's in Canada. I see it's arrives in Canada and it's already been two weeks. I can't even find a phone number. I'm going to try and see if my local post office can help me out.

Thanks for responding:)

hakyru

Newly Enlightened
HDS Rotary 325 just delivered safe and sound
Thanks so much :thumbsup: