• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ****CLOSED**** Malkoff Sale - MDC 16650, MD2 body/tail, and drop-ins

KentuckyMike

Enlightened
Hey everyone. The stable has gotten a bit full again, so it's time to thin the herd.

Descriptions, prices and photos of all sold items moved to Post #2. ALL ITEMS ARE NOW SOLD!

All prices include shipping, CONUS only at this time, please. All payments by PayPal. Please shoot me a PM with any questions. Prices are firm, but please contact me via PM if you want multiple items. No trades at this time, please (unless you have an MD3 body, M361N, NEUTRAL HD18650 head, or maybe some variant of M61W—if so, please shoot me a PM). First "I'll take it" in the public forum takes priority over any private offers/communications/smoke signals/etc. Thanks for looking! ***Once sold and paid, items will be moved to Post #2 to keep this clear. Prices/photos/descriptions will be retained.***

Last edited:

KentuckyMike

Enlightened
Re: Malkoff Sale - MDC 16650, MD2 body/tail, and drop-ins

2nd post reserved for updates/sold items/etc.

***SOLD ITEMS BELOW***

3.) Malkoff M61NL - Very little use, works perfectly. 160 lumens with long runtime, neutral tint. New these are $48, this one is yours for $40 shipped.
****SOLD/SHIPPED to bobmitchum****
ovocz5bt.jpg
rpCT9H6t.jpg

1.) Malkoff MDC Neutral XP-L 16650 - includes one Keeppower 16650 battery. Very good condition, with one pinpoint on the tail that was there when I got it (see detail photo). I am the original owner, and this light has seen little use. 3-mode: 20/100/500 lumens. New these are $150 (and they're currently sold out), but this one can be yours for $120 shipped. ****SOLD/SHIPPED to stuart****

RLLevUAm.jpg
6CSu2j0m.jpg
wML8lJJm.jpg

4.) Malkoff M61L - Very little use, works perfectly. 175 lumens, long runtime, standard (cool) tint. New these are $48, this one is yours for $40 shipped. ****TRADED/SHIPPED****

5F84VgDt.jpg

2.) Malkoff MD2 body and tailcap - Very good condition. No head or light engine. New these are $53, this one is yours for $45 shippedNOW $40 SHIPPED!! ****SOLD/SHIPPED to Mister S****

A8VllKNm.jpg
J2PU1Sfm.jpg

Last edited:

bobmitchum

Newly Enlightened

I will take the Malkoff 61NL. Will send immediate paypal upon your p/p address.
Thanks

KentuckyMike

Enlightened

16650 MDC is now SOLD. Thanks, stuart.

Still have an M61L and a nice MD2 body and tailcap up for grabs.

Last edited:

KentuckyMike

Enlightened

The M61L is now traded.

All that's left is a nice MD2 body and tailcap. I'd like to get it mailed out Monday when I ship the other item. $40 shipped and it's yours!