• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CLOSED [WTB]: Muyshondt Aeon MK. III

the0dore3524

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey all! If anyone has one of these torches in the Aluminum variant, I'd be interested in purchasing. Condition doesn't matter much, as long as the torch is functional and the price is right. Also have some lights I could throw in to sweeten the deal or sub in as cash. Please contact me if you have anything.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Muyshondt MK. III

Always wanted to try Muyshondt; someday... Are you referring to "Aeon"? ;)

gtprina

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTB: Muyshondt Aeon MK. III

Hello. I just bought an Aeon in blue directly from Muyshondt in June. It's never been carried and only turned on a couple of times. I saved all of the boxes and paperwork. It's a great light but kind of regretting the purchase.

I would let it go for $250. Please let me know if you're interested and I'll send you pictures of everything.

Thank you.

the0dore3524

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hello. I just bought an Aeon in blue directly from Muyshondt in June. It's never been carried and only turned on a couple of times. I saved all of the boxes and paperwork. It's a great light but kind of regretting the purchase.

I would let it go for $250. Please let me know if you're interested and I'll send you pictures of everything.

Thank you.

Thanks for letting me know! I actually picked one up just a week ago or so. I know Ozythemandias would definitely be interested in purchasing one, though!

archimedes

Flashaholic

Yes please, Arch! And thanks :D

Unless the thread is really old, you can just "Edit Post / Go Advanced" and edit your own title to "CLOSED" , but I've just done that for you.

For threads that are past the time allowing for OP editing, please just PM staff to fix. Thanks !

Last edited: