• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

COOLY 26650 D26 (P60) Host By FiveMega

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandrake

Newly Enlightened
:paypal:#28 COOLY 1x26650 D26 $99 (Ready To Ship)

Paypal sent $106.00
Unique Transaction ID # 6AX73154M62104006

Last edited:

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got mine in the mail today! Excellent machining and fits very nice in hand. All I need is for my P60 drop in to arrive so I can play. :devil:

Cheers FiveMega!

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
loving the cooly! The outer lens is larger, like m2 sized so the depth of the secondary retaining ring for your dropin does not effect the beam, it puts out a wider beam than my beefy bezel!

The tailcap is slightly different (smaller by a hair) than my FM copper p60 26650 host so no legos there on extensions and tailcaps (boo!) and the body is slightly longer due to the 2 retaining ring system.

This is the BEST 26650 host I have used, it really redefines properly heatsinking a p60!!

Are the mcclicky adapters glued in this time FM??

Last edited:

brandocommando

Enlightened
Nice big opening on these...

DSCN1553.jpg

DSCN1546.jpg

This one is now hosting a 4.2A neutral white XM-L. I am thinking about putting an SST-90 in my other COOLY, I have 2 now.:)

Last edited:

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice big opening on these...

DSCN1553.jpg

DSCN1546.jpg

This is housing a 2.8A neutral white XM-L for now, but future plans include something much brighter. I am thinking an SST-90 maybe...:thinking:

Are you only using the bigger SS ring?

brandocommando

Enlightened
Yup, well that and the UCL... There is no room for the O-ring unfortunately, but this is just a temporary set-up. I just got the COOLY today, and I had this oversized DX reflector that I filed down to fit in an M2 bezel. It fits the COOLY perfectly, so I threw it in there for the heck of it. The original thread on my M2 mod is here.

These hosts are simply awesome. They feel great in hand, and are a very nice size. I am thinking about getting another. It heats up really well (and fast!) so it must be drawing the heat off of the module really well.

Thanks again FM!

If anyone has any further questions or comments on my COOLY, please post them in the other thread. I do not want to detract from this sales thread...

Last edited:

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yup, well that and the UCL... There is no room for the O-ring unfortunately, but this is just a temporary set-up. I just got the COOLY today, and I had this oversized DX reflector that I filed down to fit in an M2 bezel. It fits the COOLY perfectly, so I threw it in there for the heck of it. The original thread on my M2 mod is here.

These hosts are simply awesome. They feel great in hand, and are a very nice size. I am thinking about getting another. It heats up really well (and fast!) so it must be drawing the heat off of the module really well.

Thanks again FM!
Thanks, yeah I am for sure going to get another one...they are just awesome...took it on my walk last night....feels great in the hand....very "grippy" ...solid and just an awesome light all around. Absolutely incredible qualiy and craftsmanship.

Thanks again Varooj. Would love to see a model similar to this for the D36 drop ins.

brandocommando

Enlightened
The 7777 ones are good and they are also protected. If you want unprotected cells that can handle a really high discharge rate these are good too.

medieval

Newly Enlightened
Paypal sent for

#32 COOLY 1x26650 D26 $99
Shipping to States $ 7
Total $106

Thanks!

rgbgum

Newly Enlightened
rgbgum Paypal Sent for
#33 COOLY 1x26650 D26 $99
Each extra switch $8