• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Copper Mushroom Nightlight/moodlighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zandar

Enlightened
Sorry about my inbox, I'm just seeing it now! Please PM me, Zandar

Warmcopper123

Newly Enlightened
sorry Justanotherguy

my phone camera really cant handle the low light it just doesnt do them justice. I had a cpl shots but they were so lame I didnt think they would be good for anything.

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
These are awesome! I can imagine myself having about a couple of dozen of these strung out along a walking path or garden edging and let the patina set in. If you can somehow waterproof the electronics, this could definitely work in that type of application.

Warmcopper123

Newly Enlightened
well I made the trip with everything packed well ready to ship this afternoon only to be schooled by the PO that I was doing it all wrong. seems like the most effective way to ship things via USPS these days is in their boxes. using your own boxes cause the costs to skyrocket to double!!! so with the correct boxes in hand I left the PO with the task of repacking everything and returning to the PO tomorrow. I apologize for the delay and promise to have tracking numbers for everyone tomorrow. who would have figured the best route to go with this would be Priority Mail? I am sure UPS would have been a cpl bucks cheaper but the hassle isnt worth it. so once again I apologize for the delay

well I made the trip with everything packed well ready to ship this afternoon only to be schooled by the PO that I was doing it all wrong. seems like the most effective way to ship things via USPS these days is in their boxes. using your own boxes cause the costs to skyrocket to double!!! so with the correct boxes in hand I left the PO with the task of repacking everything and returning to the PO tomorrow. I apologize for the delay and promise to have tracking numbers for everyone tomorrow. who would have figured the best route to go with this would be Priority Mail? I am sure UPS would have been a cpl bucks cheaper but the hassle isnt worth it. so once again I apologize for the delay

No worries at all!

Zandar

Enlightened
These things happen, just make sure to send all of Egginator1's lights to me for safe keeping. Thanks Zandar

Zunkted

Newly Enlightened
I'm pretty sure he sold all of what he had. I PM'd him a while ago about buying one and he was saying he has one more host/body to build but he needs to find time to make it and he'd let me know when he does. Not sure if there are people ahead of me for this last one but i sure would love to have one.

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm pretty sure he sold all of what he had. I PM'd him a while ago about buying one and he was saying he has one more host/body to build but he needs to find time to make it and he'd let me know when he does. Not sure if there are people ahead of me for this last one but i sure would love to have one.
Thanks for the update.

Warmcopper123

Newly Enlightened
been chipping away at having 4 more of the copper/mushroom lights finished and they will be done by the weekend. This is most definitely the last to come of these for good. Have made some small upgrades/changes with some focus on improving the appearance of the internals even though they are not seen in use I always like when something is aesthetically appealing everywhere. Brass hardware seemed like a simple way to accomplish this .also these led bulbs seem to a bit brighter than before. Not huge difference but a bit .Pricing will be $75 shipped CONUS/HI no Fees PP. will post pics Saturday .

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Very cool lights. I'd like the tall one with the protruding switch if you're making more. Please PM your payment info if you do.

Great job and glad you went public with them.

These remind me a bit of the copper night lights a member was offering several years back, made from copper tubing. I bought several and really liked them. Does anyone recall those?

Last edited:

Warmcopper123

Newly Enlightened
theres one thats different from the others so let me get pics up tomorrow and we can go from there

Just finished up the spare bulbs for these tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts