CPF Italia COMETA

scout24

Flashaholic
The catch is it's not as private, the message would be visible on the profile page. But, it's certainly a bit more discrete than posting in the open forum.

akhyar

Enlightened
Akhyar- You are certainly correct about the 3 post/private message requirement. However, with roughly the same effort, cyberscudo could leave a visitor message by going to audio2's profile page with the code... :)

Learnt something new today.
Thanks for the tip @scout24.

I first came across of this visitor message in one of the knife forum as I'm not a paid subscriber over there.
I'm glad that at CPF members can still send PM after 3 posts without paying any fees.

Back to the COMETA light, mine is marked as "Shipped" by Banggood.
Now searching for 26650 battery as BG no longer ship batteries to my country

Last edited:

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
To anyone who bought a Cometa: the "other forum" has a member who is working (or trying to work with) Bangood regarding the Cometa and the issue it was not built per CPF Italia's Specification. He is trying to negotiate a solution that does not require the return of the light to China. Deadline to provide your information to be included is 7-18-16(Monday). I apologize for the short notice but I confess most of my time is spent here and I only saw his post today.

akhyar

Enlightened
I submitted my details to the member at the other forum as I'm not happy with the build quality of the COMETA.
Even though I managed to install the DIY washer on my light and the light has been working fine after that, the woobling zoom head really getting on my nerves.
The OP seems to be MIA from the CPF Italia forum and also the other forum, and the 2 moderators over at the Italian forum are trying to find an acceptable solutions with the vendor.

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
To anyone who bought a Cometa: the "other forum" has a member who is working (or trying to work with) Bangood regarding the Cometa and the issue it was not built per CPF Italia's Specification. He is trying to negotiate a solution that does not require the return of the light to China. Deadline to provide your information to be included is 7-18-16(Monday). I apologize for the short notice but I confess most of my time is spent here and I only saw his post today.

I need to follow up....

SG Hall

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Eddie. :)