OK ... So far
1 week 🤞

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220910-014842.png
    Screenshot_20220910-014842.png
    111.8 KB · Views: 125

Jay R

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, what is on my shopping list? I'm guessing about 40 crumpets, some apples, butter, what else should I get, cheese, marmite,?
I have loads of bottles of Heineken and Corona but no way to cool them. Worth bringing do you think?

Got a 2 foot square metal table, 2 chairs, electric air pump, airbed for Andy, spare airbed for anyone's that goes flat. Lots of duck food.

petrev

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a fridge/freezer for cooling drinks
👍
I'll bring a few beers too ...

Last edited:

petrev

Flashlight Enthusiast
🤗
Great - Love the night shots 👍👍

Super fun weekend 🙀
Saw the cat as I was leaving

Last edited:

petrev

Flashlight Enthusiast
😂

Quote from Dark Skies article

... If people were looking at the night sky in the city, because of light pollution, they might see a hundred stars.

Sanders said one of the main menaces when it came to light pollution were the cheap, incredibly bright LED lights people buy for things like home security.

So - Not streetlights then !

Jay R

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey ! I never did tell you this. You remember a year ago when we went to Portmeirian and I got indigestion really badly. Well, it turns out that was an early sign of something much more serious. I ended up being ambulanced to A&E in March and having an emergency operation in order to stop me from, well, dying. I'm fine now with nothing lasting. Just thought I'd mention it.

petrev

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTBF !!!!

That was exactly one year ago !!!!!

6 Months recovery - all good again now ?

That's a story to tell around the next camping gas stove meet (with some crumpets 👍)

All the best of course
Stay 😎

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey ! I never did tell you this. You remember a year ago when we went to Portmeirian and I got indigestion really badly. Well, it turns out that was an early sign of something much more serious. I ended up being ambulanced to A&E in March and having an emergency operation in order to stop me from, well, dying. I'm fine now with nothing lasting. Just thought I'd mention it.
Bloody hell Jay!

Glad you're better now but jeez that sounds rough.

Anyone up for a Bath area meet?

(The City not the washing receptacle!).

Before Xmas?

Nycto.