Current Powerball $

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: $309,000,000

I'd become the worlds greatest supervillan

with the volcano lair and the whole works

I just would not be committing crimes. everything else I would do, except the criminal part of it

big lab, secret experiments, fancy motorized playtoys....

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast

$700,000,000+ as of today.

I'd buy the company I work for and fire a bunch of management then put a new roof on my shed, then split what's left with Str8stroke...
Then about 275 days later ask him for a loan 'cause I'd probably be broke.

+

The lump sum payment is always way less,,
then there is no confusion & you have total control of adventures from that day forward (after taxes_________________

Flashlight Enthusiast

+

The lump sum payment is always way less,,
then there is no confusion & you have total control of adventures from that day forward (after taxes_________________

lump sum: after tax averages 58,000 per day for 20 years straight
20 year annuity: 74,000 per day for 20 years

pick yer poison.

I'd lump sum it and go hide in plain sight.

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: $413,000,000

The annuity is based on 25 years not 20. I know, small point.

I want it all. I'd set up a trust to have payments go to. That way if you were to die, the trust still collects.

I'd love to purchase a previous employer. I wouldn't fire management I'd work them to death. If you fire them they might collect severance or unemployment. Make their lives as miserable as they did yours. Make them work all of the holidays.

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast

+

I'd buy a titanium mine and drive a big *** loader around, pay myself $1 year.

20626-4601683.jpg

Produce the purest titanium and stockpile 1kg bars in my bunker,,
sell off as needed because there will be a market.

Then have a machine shop/plant and produce the trickest titanium products on the planet.:D:D

magellan

Honorary Aussie

I'd become the worlds greatest supervillan

with the volcano lair and the whole works

I just would not be committing crimes. everything else I would do, except the criminal part of it

big lab, secret experiments, fancy motorized playtoys....

LOL

Can I be your sidekick? Every super dude (good or bad) needs one. :)

+

I'd buy a titanium mine and drive a big *** loader around, pay myself $1 year.

20626-4601683.jpg

Produce the purest titanium and stockpile 1kg bars in my bunker,,
sell off as needed because there will be a market.

Then have a machine shop/plant and produce the trickest titanium products on the planet.:D:D

Tim, The Tool Man, Allen wrote in his book that someone should start a company where men could pay to drive/operate heavy equipment. Ar ar ar!

~ Chance

Last edited:

bykfixer

Flashaholic

^^ Agreed.

I never said anything about quitting my job because:

^^ this

I get paid to watch giant Tonka toys all day. Used to operate them. But prefer watching these days.

Up to $800...
Eh, that's enough... I might buy a ticket now.

And if I win...no firing all the managers. Nope a million $ reward will go to who can tell me who that stupid sob is who decided everything should be tied to the company network.
Then when their updates every 15 days don't play nice with Windows they get to be my secratary and take care of the problem....

Last edited:

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: $496,000,000

That would have been your companies IT manager. They love building kingdoms.

I had words with our IT guy a few times. System would crash, you call the problem in, then they want you to do the trouble shooting. If I've got to do your job, then you need to come over and do mine.

The only time he worked OT was when his big boss would come in. The rest of the time, walk in @8:00 walk out at 4:30.

Poppy

Flashaholic
Re: $496,000,000

That would have been your companies IT manager. They love building kingdoms.

I had words with our IT guy a few times. System would crash, you call the problem in, then they want you to do the trouble shooting. If I've got to do your job, then you need to come over and do mine.

The only time he worked OT was when his big boss would come in. The rest of the time, walk in @8:00 walk out at 4:30.
Hmmm, obviously, not the brightest tac in the box. Any time my boss offered me overtime at time and a half, I'd jump on it! That's where the gravy is!

At least you have an OT guy to go to!

How many times did I run into an issue, go to Microsoft troubleshooter, or what ever for support, work my way through their troubleshooter and finally be directed to my system administrator. Oh yeah... I don't have one, it's me@! :rolleyes:

Norman

Newly Enlightened

Tim, The Tool Man, Allen wrote in his book that someone should start a company where men could pay to drive/operate heavy equipment. Ar ar ar!

~ Chance
Interestingly, I recently caught an episode of Shark Tank, and somebody was doing this. Something like half a dozen pieces of equipment on an acre or so. Texas was mentioned, but I think it was either where the company was based or the second site they wanted to open.

bykfixer

Flashaholic

Interestingly, I recently caught an episode of Shark Tank, and somebody was doing this. Something like half a dozen pieces of equipment on an acre or so. Texas was mentioned, but I think it was either where the company was based or the second site they wanted to open.

They have an operator school near me. Part of an engineering degree. Every tuesday and thursday the guys n gals go out back and dig holes or fill them in with giant tonka toys.

Guess I would go back to school and learn computerized drafting. I quit college when the instructor brought in a ibm cadd and said "meet your future".

Last edited:

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: $558,000,000

Time for another title change.

Once again, there was no winner. The winnings now goes to $$$$$1.3 BILLION DOLLARS $$$$

Now we're talking more than real money, this would be life altering. You could afford to purchase an Ever-ready disposable, well, maybe Ever Ready corporation while you're at it.

If the lottery is claiming $1.3 billion right now, I'll go out on a limb and say right now, $1.5 billion by Wednesday's drawing.

Good luck folks!

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast

WOW! If I win this sucker now??? I don't even begin to know what I would do. Maybe buy Surefire & a few other light manufactures! LOL

I know I would buy Ven a huge Terrarium/zoo for his creatures! ha!

StarHalo

Flashaholic

Buy an '81 Plymouth Reliant with a blown-out rear suspension, pile some old clothing in the back window, and drive down the freeway with the turn signal permanently on.

Sorry, thought you might want some variety..

Srs tho, growing up in Kansas City as a kid, one of the local news stations every year around Christmastime would follow the Kansas City Santa around town for a day; they'd never show his face, always back views or below the neck, out and about on the town as he greeted strangers. He'd see a guy hold open a door for a woman and go up to him, "Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas!" and hand the guy a hundred dollar bill. A woman looking harried trying to get her kids together in the store, "Ho Ho! Merry Christmas!" and hand her a couple hundred dollar bills. Etc. I could see myself doing that..