• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom 3" Maglite Head - 3" Carley Mod - Crenellated Bezel -HAIII [CLOSED] part 2

Delghi

Enlightened
Re: Custom 3" Maglite Head - 3" Carley Mod - Crenellated Bezel -HAIII [CLOSED] part 2

Petrev you indeed ordered a LOP, I'll refund your reflector thanks a lot!
Action I sent you a PM about the LOP.

Sorry donn_ I can't help you no extra heads

Everything is perfect now I'll finish modding the reflectors and complete all shipping!

benyosh

Newly Enlightened
Re: Custom 3" Maglite Head - 3" Carley Mod - Crenellated Bezel -HAIII [CLOSED] part 2

Hey, Pete. Awesome gesture on your part...after all this waiting and you, without hesitation, agree to rescind your order and help other CPF'ers. Cheers to you.

Aloha and Happy Holidays,
ben

petrev

Flashlight Enthusiast

No worries - the LOP was an alternate so better to get everything sown up as it were. I feel for Delghi as at the time of this offering I was also looking at doing a 3" head with a Carley and we now know they just take their own sweet time to deliver (almost)

Happy Holidays
Pete

jefft

Enlightened

Have these started shipping out yet?

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast

No problem. It can't hurt to ask. Maybe someone will sell me theirs.:whistle:

Let's chat.
I've got (or getting at some point hopefully) 2 of these babies.
1 LOP, 1 LS and 2 extra borofloat lenses.
PM me and we'll talk turkey.

Delghi

Enlightened

Yes I started shipping a few :) I'll update the list soon

jefft

Enlightened

David, an updated shipping list would be greatly appreciated.

donn_

Flashaholic

I'm still open to buy 1 or 2 of these, in black.

Anyone?

Last edited:

Delghi

Enlightened

I am finishing boring out a few reflectors for the custom holes but
I plan to have all remaining heads and reflectors shipped to you all by the first week of January no later :)

Best Wishes
David

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

I believe I still need to receive a MOP reflector and, anyone out there interested in selling one of their "extra" heads???

Karl

donn_

Flashaholic

I'll pay $150 for mint black heads, with any reflector.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Boy Donn, we just missed one the other day--went for the original $130 price believe it or not. Lordy knows I really don't need another but then, ya just never know....!!:eek:

Karl

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast

Seeing as how I just sold all my HA-III Natural hosts I might look to sell my 2 ordered heads. They're Natural, not black though. LOP and LS reflectors. Not trying to hijack this thread with a sale. If anyone is interested PM me. Otherwise I'll post a separate sale thread after they arrive.
And now... back to the real intent of this thread. Sorry again.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

E-mail to you.

Karl

donn_

Flashaholic

If you the one Choppers sold, 'We' didn't miss it.:naughty:

Boy Donn, we just missed one the other day--went for the original $130 price believe it or not. Lordy knows I really don't need another but then, ya just never know....!!:eek:

Karl

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

I guess I'm gettin' slow these days Donn, not sure what you mean....:confused: Whatever....:thinking: I didn't buy the one Choppers had though...

Karl

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK, now it's clear!:cool: I get it! Congrats on the buy. I have one for some time. Nice head for a Mag host. Heavy sucker! Enjoy.:D

Karl