• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Custom Acrylic 18350 P60 Hosts

scout24

Flashaholic
Mine arrived yesterday, these are really, really nicely done. Kudos on the machining and choice of materials! My Wife was duly impressed with her green one, actually picked it up and turned it over a few times looking at it well after a dropin and battery were installed.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Playing with an idea, what do you guys think?:

usa1.jpg

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
To me, if a light doesn't have a clip, it's nothing more than a shelf queen. A 50mm length may be long enough to satisfy me.
Normally, no one loves a clip more than myself, however, these lights are small works of art, really. This is the light you put in tour suit or tux to find the lipstick the ladies drop under the table at an evening of fine dining.

For me a clip is not needed on this...in fact, it would, in my opinion, take away from the overall beauty. These are not your normal flashlight.

Save our clips for the tactical lights, with the exception of McGizmos and some the amazing Oveready offerings. I would consider them small works of art, too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts