Custom made Titanium/Brass Case for DQG Fairy Finished!

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Two Questions:
1. Can I buy one yet?
2. Have you considered a slot or two for Trits? Or maybe, since you do acrylic work also make a "ring" of transparent acrylic for a capsule that would hold a Veleno Quantum DD so it's existing Trits are visible or a top of acrylic so the Spy or Fairy's Trits were visible-if my description is not clear, let me know and I can make a mock-up example. Hope you are interested in producing a batch that could generate some income for you and awesome accessories for the CPF family...

Two Questions:
1. Can I buy one yet?
2. Have you considered a slot or two for Trits? Or maybe, since you do acrylic work also make a "ring" of transparent acrylic for a capsule that would hold a Veleno Quantum DD so it's existing Trits are visible or a top of acrylic so the Spy or Fairy's Trits were visible-if my description is not clear, let me know and I can make a mock-up example. Hope you are interested in producing a batch that could generate some income for you and awesome accessories for the CPF family...

Thanks Eddie, I have a few more designs I'd like to complete, but once those are up and running, I will consider making a limited batch, if there is enough interest. I have thought about trits, and I think trits and acrylic would be a great combo, as not only the trits would glow, but the acrylic around them as well. I can't tell what the future brings, but I like your idea about the acrylic capsule!