• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom Mag-1D's for sale ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wquiles

Flashaholic
Thank you Steffen - glad the host arrived safely and quickly to Germany :D

****************************************************************************************

Update: Aug 27th 2009

I still have two brand new Digital Camo hosts available - domestic or international shipping ;)

Will

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
:wave: Will, Any chance you could do me another Mag 1D as you did the copper for me but in Green please?

wquiles

Flashaholic
:wave: Will, Any chance you could do me another Mag 1D as you did the copper for me but in Green please?

Yes, of course. I just have to order the green host first (in case I can't find it locally). Which green do you want? The dark green, or the light green (Teal)? You can see both shades of green in post #1 of this thread.

Will

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, of course. I just have to order the green host first (in case I can't find it locally). Which green do you want? The dark green, or the light green (Teal)? You can see both shades of green in post #1 of this thread.

Will

Great, thank you. Dark Green please.

wquiles

Flashaholic
Great, thank you. Dark Green please.

Excellent. I will order one today. Do me a quick favour please: measure the length of the main tube (with no head and no tailcap) and I will try to match it to the same length to the best of my abilities ;)

Last question: Do you want the same grooves/fins in the head/body, or do you want something different, or no groves this time?

Will

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Excellent. I will order one today. Do me a quick favour please: measure the length of the main tube (with no head and no tailcap) and I will try to match it to the same length to the best of my abilities ;)

Last question: Do you want the same grooves/fins in the head/body, or do you want something different, or no groves this time?

Will

:thanks: Overall length without tailcap & head of the tube is 133mm.
Yes please a complete replica in dark green of what you have not long since provided.

loudbay

Newly Enlightened
Payment sent for Digital Camo host, cut for 18650 or 32650, and switch milling on both sides.

Thanks a ton, Will.

Matt

wquiles

Flashaholic
:thanks: Overall length without tailcap & head of the tube is 133mm.
Yes please a complete replica in dark green of what you have not long since provided.
I ordered your dark green body. Hopefully here by next week.

Payment sent for Digital Camo host, cut for 18650 or 32650, and switch milling on both sides.

Thanks a ton, Will.

Matt
Got you down in the list ;)

Will

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
:thanks: Will, Let me know when & how much PP to send you.

christopher6968

Newly Enlightened
Per my E-mail
I would like a 1xD copper cut/rethreaded for a 18650 cell. made short like you did for "orb" with switch milling on both sides

thanks
chris

:paypal:

Last edited:

wquiles

Flashaholic
OK, this is the current list that I have so far:

1) Stuart - Australia
2x Black 1xD - standard length - $70 each. Possible full work into 1xD with P7 and heatsink. Waiting to confirm.

2) Matt Lauterbach (Ohio) - $70
1x Digital Camo, with recessed spring, Al plug in the spring, switch milled flat for LED install. $70

3) Orb (UK)
1xD Dark Green (body ordered). Overall length without tailcap & head of the tube is 133mm. Head and body grooving like the Copper I did for him. Also include 18650 cell delrin spacer, and modify switch on battery side for flat cells. Also make the end of the tailcap flat (remove annodizing) and include a small spring in the tailcap. = $120

4) Chris (Ca) - 1xD copper cut/rethreaded for a 18650 cell. made short like you did for "orb" with switch milling on both sides -> PAID!

5) Gernot - Austria
1xD Copper Host (cut to use both 4xAA and 18650 cells), Internal boring for 4xAA adapter, head grooving

If you see any mistakes/errors on my part, please reply to the thread or by email, so that I can provide you with exactly what you want/need :naughty:

Will

Last edited:

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
:wave: Will,
No. 3 looks all spot on thank you.
All is much appreciated :paypal:

wquiles

Flashaholic
Orb - payment received - thanks ;)

The Dark Green and the Copper host (for Chris) should arrive this coming Thu/Fri.

Will

wquiles

Flashaholic
i'd like a 1xD copper for 18650. how much? thanks, n_den :)

#5 in the list above got the last Copper host that I have coming this week. Besides a standard color (Red, Blue, Black, Silver) which I can buy locally, the only one I have left in stock is a Digital Camo host.

Will

big vin

Newly Enlightened
Ill take the digital camo one.

It is for the Dcell lithium from KD, really as short as possible.

The D cell is 66mm long, i am going to use a KD golden shortyspring or i am going to cutdown the original spring and i would like to deepen the endcap as much as safely possible. The cutdown original spring is about 23mm, don't know the exact length of the golden one but it should be about the same.

Please include the plug for me. How long will it take to make it?

Best regards, Vincent

wquiles

Flashaholic
Ill take the digital camo one.

It is for the Dcell lithium from KD, really as short as possible.

The D cell is 66mm long, i am going to use a KD golden shortyspring or i am going to cutdown the original spring and i would like to deepen the endcap as much as safely possible. The cutdown original spring is about 23mm, don't know the exact length of the golden one but it should be about the same.

Please include the plug for me. How long will it take to make it?

Best regards, Vincent

Vincent,

You confirmed first, so you got it. Where are you? Domestic or international?

Will

Status
Not open for further replies.