Damascus Tri-EDC

easilyled

Flashaholic
Mac, any chance of answering my earlier question about whether the three Damascus EDCs pictured have all been taken?

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mac, any chance of answering my earlier question about whether the three Damascus EDCs pictured have all been taken?

I have a about 20 messages about the Damascus lights I need to go through and need to figure out what I'm going to be doing. I will answer all messages shortly.

Thanks Mac

easilyled

Flashaholic
I have a about 20 messages about the Damascus lights I need to go through and need to figure out what I'm going to be doing. I will answer all messages shortly.

Thanks Mac

Ok ... just for the record I posted an "I'll take it" third on this thread after you revealed the price. (post #27)

However, this may not be the criterion that you use when working out which people these should go to. :thinking:

Last edited:

smarkum

Enlightened
Home of the Jayhawks - Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!
:hitit: I posted "I'll take it" second after the pics were posted! I'm just saying :) . . . Eagerly awaiting email from Mac. . . got my fingers and toes crossed. I think the BB TRI needs a friend! Don't want to miss out on one of these beauties if I can help it.

cw_mi

Enlightened
Wow, these are simply stunning looking lights. Good luck to those that purchase one. I am lucky enough to be one of 5 owners of a Damascus Delghi Iris and to get that one pretty much took my light budget for a while. I have many Damascus knives but to see a hunk of damascus the size that a light is , is pretty damn cool.

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm going down the thread in order of which people replied expressing interest as I thought this was the only way to be fair. The first 3 lights are spoken for. I have enough material on the way for 6 more lighs. I will send out PM's shortly.

Mac

I received your PM Mac, thank you, I am definitly in for the tri-edc damascus. I have just to check my bank account balance but I can't do it before tomorrow, it is closed right now..

A huge thank you Mac!

egrep

Enlightened
Re: Photos Of Mac's EDC Lights

*wow*

This threads reads like a "Who's Who" of high end flashlight collectors. I've rarely seen to much money talk at once.

And frankly the price seems quite reasonable for such a majestic light! Maybe if my bonus is big enough..... :)

easilyled

Flashaholic

PP deposit sent (for Damascus light as discussed in PM) :thumbsup:

Transaction ID: 3SW**********594G

Last edited:

Paypal deposit sent for a Damascus warm Tri-EDC.

Thanks again many, many time..

Denis, aflashinthenight.

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mac - thanks for the PM - deposit paid via Paypal for a Cool White
thanks

Mohan

Sent from my ViewPad7 using Tapatalk

rda1

Newly Enlightened
These are some amazing lights, really stylish. Congrats to the new owners.

Rich