Darksucks willing to make a Ti Preon clip! Need 50+ people to make it happen!

TheTomas

Newly Enlightened
BUMP! The money is tapering off a bit, make sure to tell every preon owner you know about this! Thanks.

archer6817j

Enlightened
Thanks for the bump, I just wanted to reiterate, you can find info about getting a clip on my blog or through my ad on the sidebar of the forums main page. I'm not supposed to link directly from here :)

Tofty

Enlightened
I really like the clip you've come up with, it seems much more appropriate for the preon than the gaudy stock one.

I'm using this as a good excuse to re-enthuse myself into completing my clicky tailed Ti prion 1.
I mistakenly bought a Ti clicky switch in polished finish instead of in the blasted finish of the preon and it just looks wrong.
The solution being to buy a Ti preon 2 and swap the switches but without something else to set the light apart i felt rather disinclined to bother.
Then in steps this elegent clip to finish things off nicely, Hurray.

I've put down for two by the way.

pelotonjon

Newly Enlightened
Another bump for this thread. I'm already in for two, I'm thinking of signing up for two more.

archer6817j

Enlightened
Please (double) check the pledge levels :) The first clip is $25 and every one after that is only $20. I think some people that pledged for 2 clips might have paid 50. I actually can't see the pledges, so I don't know for sure...but if that's you then you might as well pledge for one more since you are already 1/4 of the way :) !

archer6817j

Enlightened
Hi folks! Getting pretty slow now and quite a long way to go. Has anyone posted this over on BLF? I can't remember exactly, but I think it's where the request originated from :)

Also, I've seen it posted a few more places (thanks!) and I want to be clear that shipping is free and included in your pledge amount!

TheTomas

Newly Enlightened
Only 7 days left.. It really feels like some people who said they were in have yet to put their money where their mouth is. Lets do this thing!

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
I currently own more than 15 preons. Put me down for one to try.

Any possibilities Jason will be considering making a clip for any of the Quark mini's?

GL

archer6817j

Enlightened
Hi all, just wanted to let you know there are only TWO DAYS LEFT! a

For those that are worried, I went ahead and lowered the funding goal to match the current contribution level. So, I guess that makes it official, all the contributors will be getting Ti clips in the mail :) I sent a separate email to all contributors with more details.

If you haven't contributed yet, you still have two days to sign up. I will have extra clips and those will go up for sale on my site, but I'll be shipping all of the CrowdTilt clips before any website orders ship.

Cheers and thanks for your support!

Jason

TheTomas

Newly Enlightened
This is a huge relief. I would have been really disappointed if we'd come so far without making it. Thank you, Jason, for coming to our assistance. I'm sure the rest of the clips will sell quickly once they're on your website. I believe people who wanted clips, but had never crowdfunded a project before, might have been hesitant.

Thanks again, I can't wait to get my clip!

archer6817j

Enlightened
This is a huge relief. I would have been really disappointed if we'd come so far without making it. Thank you, Jason, for coming to our assistance. I'm sure the rest of the clips will sell quickly once they're on your website. I believe people who wanted clips, but had never crowdfunded a project before, might have been hesitant.

Thanks again, I can't wait to get my clip!

Thanks to you for kicking it off!

Cheers,

Jason

jkid1911

Enlightened
Just found out about this and I'm headin over to see about ordering one. Thanks to all that contributed to making this happen...!!

archer6817j

Enlightened
Hi Backers! If you haven't filled out the address form I sent, please do so at your earliest convenience. It will make my life a lot easier if I can export the list just one time after everyone fills in their shipping information. Otherwise I have to keep going back and forth and it's a real headache. If you don't fill in your shipping information soon, your shipment will get moved to the back of the line because I don't want to make everyone else wait.

These clips will be for sale on my site in a week or two...after all the backer orders are fulfilled.