DEFT edc-X

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy New Year everyone !!!
Looks like im getting my deftX EDC enthusiast on Monday :D what a great way to start the new year !!!

d2e1c6a9f477e4237283fba9fa67c0cf.jpg

daz

Newly Enlightened
Hooray my DEFT edc X finally arrived here in the UK but hit with customs/vat charges £124.75. Thanks Michael for making these lights

stingray3

Enlightened
I guess so. Seems like you have been waiting an eternity for your light. Now for the count down and drum roll please! Do post pics when you can......:party:

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess so. Seems like you have been waiting an eternity for your light. Now for the count down and drum roll please! Do post pics when you can......:party:

it wont be hard to post more pics then everyone here combined. The only to post a bunch of(very good photos other then Michael was magnum70383)

Four some reason Michel's lights are camera shy. But don't worry my EDC will love the spotlight :D Beamshots, light photos, comparisons all coming tonight. PARTY :party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

Also will be some surprise beam shots coming next week from a very interesting Location :D

ven

Flashaholic
Look forward to it Alex:grin2:, i know lots are not into posting pics etc and fair play, but will admit a little disappointment with lack of them:mecry:

Be thankful i did not have the $'s to get one.............be on page 30 now full of them! :eek:

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tracking says29 Nov, departed London UK,schedule delivery date 2 dec. Parcel force UK says it is not showing on their system. USPS is saying set up an enquiry. I have asked Michael to do that but I don't know if Michael has done that yet

The sorting office most likely has it. They are supposed to inform you that you owe them money for import duty etc. Sometimes they don't. I call up the local sorting office and collect the parcel. You will need id and money to pay for the goods.

Most of the time the card reader doesn't work? So bring cash too. This has been my experience on past experiences.

Shooter21

Enlightened
Looks like mine is probly lost since it's still showing shipping info received but no updates since the 31st I'm hoping it's not lost anyone else is having this issue?

daz

Newly Enlightened
The sorting office most likely has it. They are supposed to inform you that you owe them money for import duty etc. Sometimes they don't. I call up the local sorting office and collect the parcel. You will need id and money to pay for the goods.

Most of the time the card reader doesn't work? So bring cash too. This has been my experience on past experiences.

Received the light Thursday December 31st

daz

Newly Enlightened
Looks like mine is probly lost since it's still showing shipping info received but no updates since the 31st I'm hoping it's not lost anyone else is having this issue?

Don't give up mine was showing leaving Heathrow London In Transit 29 Nov didn't receive update until 22nd Dec customs clearance. Received the light 31 Dec. It's well worth the wait