Do we have any members ~1hr north of Tampa?

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Trying to buy something small about an hour north of Tampa, FL. I think the seller thought I was a scammer when I asked if they could ship. If we have anyone in that neighborhood who could pickup for me you'll get a free Surefire and I'll handle the rest.

Last edited:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
if i was there id do it for free. i sold my bike and man what a pain omg lol im to afraid to try buying somethin from facebook

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
I haven't been to Florida since 1994 or so.

Here is something I've learned it doesn't matter if a Surefire is in a secondhand shop in the next town over or on a Swiss marketplace. If it someplace collectors can't get to they go cheap.

malapeanutbutter

Newly Enlightened
Trying to buy something small about an hour north of Tampa, FL. I think the seller thought I was a scammer when I asked if they could ship. If we have anyone in that neighborhood who could pickup for me you'll get a free Surefire and I'll handle the rest
May be of help, PM'd.

cyberhobo

Enlightened
Trying to buy something small about an hour north of Tampa, FL. I think the seller thought I was a scammer when I asked if they could ship. If we have anyone in that neighborhood who could pickup for me you'll get a free Surefire and I'll handle the rest.
I'm an hour north of Tampa…. You talking Pasco, Hernando counties?