• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Do you WTB a bike light for your bicycle?

SWM

Newly Enlightened
A good bike light is essential to every cyclist who rides in the dark. It is a safety tool for all seasons.

We would like to recommend TrustFire NEW released bike light to you. Hope you like it.

The TrustFire D2R is a high-brightness, lightweight rechargeable bicycle light with 2 levels of brightness and a maximum brightness of 450 lumens with a large floodlight spot design of 155 degrees.With flash/Strobe mode, it can fully cope with a variety of outdoor highway environment.It supports Type-C charging and battery detection, with a built-in 1600mAh large-capacity lithium polymer battery, which provides a good charging experience and a long endurance.Single key control, simple operation, IP66 level anti-dust and waterproof...

D2R发布图-英文_01.jpg

D2R发布图-英文_02.jpg

D2R发布图-英文_04.jpg

There are 4 options:
  • D2R: TrustFire D2R bike light only.
  • D2R + HE05: D2R bike light and HE05 BLACK bicycle handlebar mount.
  • D2R + HE05 Blue Kit: D2R bike light and HE05 BLUE bicycle handlebar mount.
  • D2R + HE05 Red Kit: D2R bike light and HE05 RED bicycle handlebar mount.
D2R发布图-英文_10.jpg

D2R发布图-英文_09.jpg

Click here to know more...

TrustFire

Henk4U2

Enlightened
I have an old bike. It came with a standard incandescent light. I know modern led lights have a better beam profile. Still, buying one of those feels like polishing a turd.
Or, as we in NL say: putting a golden flag on a mud barge.

Reactions: SWM

paulr

Flashaholic
Quite a few years back a CPFer was going to make some bike lights, got some very nice CNC machined aluminum shells made, then sort of abandoned the project and sold the empty shells. I got one of them and it has been sitting in my room ever since. I wasn't crazy about the leds or driver boards that were available at the time. These days though, with good driver boards and Anduril software, it becomes more interesting again. So I've been thinking of digging that shell out and trying to build something into it.

Regarding the Trustfire bike light in the top post, I wouldn't consider buying it with an internal battery but if you made an 18650 or similar version it would be interesting.

Reactions: SWM