Does anyone use Uncle Bill's Sliver Grippers?

rgp4544

Newly Enlightened
I'm thinking about ordering a few pairs of Uncle Bill's Sliver Grippers (manufacturer's link: http://www.slivergripper.peachhost.com/Products.htm )

Does anyone here use these and if so do you recommend them?

Also the version that fits on a keychain...how secure is the clip that holds them onto the chain? It looks as though they would easily pull off.

Thank you,

Richard

Bhustan

Newly Enlightened
I have one of these on a keychain w/2 sharpie mini's. I find myself using these tweezers quite often. The keyring attachment is VERY secure...takes quite a bit of effort to separate the two. I'd recommend them based upon my 6 months+ experience.

Good luck!

Regards,
Mike

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I've got one in my wallet - ya' never know! Packs away, can't tell it's there until ya' need it.

mateen

Enlightened
The keychain attachment is a very positive clip-in...I don't think you will easily lose those things. Mine have been on my keys for over a year, have come in handy many times and haven't even come close to loosening by accident.

Those are a great pair of tweezers for EDC.

cy

Flashaholic
hands down the best tweezers I've ever used!

got one stashed in my medical kits.

Alloy Addict

Enlightened
I've had a pair (Why are tweezers pairs, when they are one object?) on my keychain for well over nine years, and some in the tube in my shaving kit for over ten years. I've given many as gifts. Somehow a couple that went out as gifts got lost, but I'm not sure how they did it. Sometimes a coin or key will get stuck in mine, but that only makes them more secure on the holder.

zespectre

Flashlight Enthusiast
Let's see, I have one in each of the vehicle first aid kits, one in the backpacking first aid kit, two floating around in the house, and one at work in my desk.

Yup I like 'em a lot.

Sharpdogs

Enlightened
SkinlessMonkey,

Please check your PM regarding a coupon code for EDC Depot. Thanks.