Does Surefire's warranty includes O-ring

jh333233

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do they give you a set of new o-ring if your light's orings is damaged?
or you must get the oring from other place by your own such as overady, or somewhere else?

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Warrenty says batteries and lamp assemblies are not covered. Everything else is. Personally I´d not bother anyone for an o-ring or a set. At lighthound you should get what you need.

Eric

Knife Boy

Newly Enlightened
It should cover the o-rings according to their policy. I phoned in and spoke with customer service and asked for a replacement O-ring for my Titan T1A and after answering a long list of questions so that they could "enter me in the system" as a customer since none of my lights were purchased directly from them I was told that a replacement O-ring would be sent out. That was about 3 months ago, and still no O-ring :confused:. If they don't want to replace an o-ring and spend money mailing such a small thing that is fine, but don't tell me you will replace it and then do nothing. At least tell me that you can't replace it and give me the specs for the o-ring so I know exactly what to go track down myself that will work and protect my light.

computernut

Enlightened
It should cover the o-rings according to their policy. I phoned in and spoke with customer service and asked for a replacement O-ring for my Titan T1A and after answering a long list of questions so that they could "enter me in the system" as a customer since none of my lights were purchased directly from them I was told that a replacement O-ring would be sent out. That was about 3 months ago, and still no O-ring :confused:. If they don't want to replace an o-ring and spend money mailing such a small thing that is fine, but don't tell me you will replace it and then do nothing. At least tell me that you can't replace it and give me the specs for the o-ring so I know exactly what to go track down myself that will work and protect my light.

I had a parts order go AWOL, I just called back about a month later to inquire about it and they apologized and sent out the replacement parts the same day. The lady said she remembered my order and was sure it had been fulfilled, oh well mistakes happen. :shrug:

aldagoods

Newly Enlightened
had Orings go out on an old E2e; emailed support about 2mos ago telling them that I had a problem and that I wanted to pay for new ones. They only asked for my address, no questions asked and I had new ones in the mail in a week.

jh333233

Flashlight Enthusiast
What i should do are giving them a mail regarding the damage of oring
such as splitting/rending?
and wait for their reply?