DSWOI P7 from amilite experiences?

M@elstrom

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good find edkoster! :thumbsup:

Been looking around for a SSC D***I P7 myself, I was beginning to think a C***I emitter might be less of a hassle (but still with decent output) FWIW I've never heard nor dealt with that particular site before :)
:D

StefanFS

Flashlight Enthusiast
Amilite are very good to deal with. Quick shipping. The DSWOI emitters I have received in several orders are real enough. I can't think of any reason why the emitters would be any other than specified, they certainly outperform C***I bin.

/Stefan

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does any of you have experience with the DSWOI P7 emitter from amilte?
(http://www.amilite.co.kr/product.asp?gc=827)

it's the only D***I emitter i can find so i'm not sure if it's a real D bin. Do D***I P7's really exist? and are there other sources to buy them from?

Thanks!
Strange.:thinking: I went to the link you provided and noticed it says it is a D in one spot and a C in another.

edkoster

Newly Enlightened
Amilite are very good to deal with. Quick shipping. The DSWOI emitters I have received in several orders are real enough. I can't think of any reason why the emitters would be any other than specified, they certainly outperform C***I bin.

/Stefan

Thanks, that is exactly what i wanted to hear :)

(but is is weird that they also say C Rank at the same page... as saabluster says)

I think i'm going to order one :)

mike2g

Newly Enlightened
In case anyone wants to buy just one Britelumens has a limited stock of the DSWOI P7's for $30 a piece. Price-wise Amilite is better if you want more than one.

sactime

Newly Enlightened
The $5 10-15 day shipping method took ~6 days from when I placed my order. That is to CA.

ironmang

Newly Enlightened
damn when did u guys order from amlite ? - i checked on and off the last 2 weeks and they have been sold out of the dswoi

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have purchased 14 of the DSWOI P7 LED's from Amilite, and they are awesome. The performance and tint are exceptional.

When they get more in stock, I will be ordering again. I would expect Amilite to be one of the first to get the E bin P7's, as they are in Korea.

As ergotelis mentioned, the packing is very good, and the shipping is very quick considering where they come from.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
I purchased my DSWOIs from Amilite as well. As said, good packaging, prompt shipping & with shipping notices. Price is great.

Hope they get some DSXOI which I prefer over the SWO for the P7s. I just can't get used to the yellow corona like with U2s.