EagleTac Clicky Ti

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
I finally ended up going with a D25C Ti XM-L2 U2 for my first ET light.

Might be here tomorrow. I hope that I chose wisely, as the old knight stated.

Chris

lionken07

Newly Enlightened
Looks like the N219 2014 Eagletacs been out of stock for a few months now. Hmm...

bub

Newly Enlightened
Out of all these lights I found the clicky Ti the best.

5ygetahe.jpg

GrooveRite

Enlightened
Out of all these lights I found the clicky Ti the best.

5ygetahe.jpg

I will concur as far as my D25C Ti clicky being the best of my bunch as well! A really well made, beautiful light with great functionality! Glad I have it!

ven

Flashaholic
I have also got the ti addiction,absolutely love them,1st was a d25cvn de-dome using IMR16340 cell...........so tiny,so bright whats not to like:D

Loved it it that much i got the d25a ti off vinh,standard form,eneloop fed as dont want to run a 14500 in it as dont need to......simple as that.

Great lights,my edc is the d25cvn and cant see it changing tbh,not in the near future for sure!!!!

bub

Newly Enlightened
The one thing I wish was that they or some one could insert a magnet around the clicky then hands down I could see no point in having the S10.

To day I used the D25 mini it just does not have the same feel of the clicky Ti. There is play in the head you have to turn it another 20deg to make sure it does not come on. The clicky Ti head is like a switch you only have to move it 5-10 deg to switch modes. Like I have said in other posts I just do not know how they do it for the price.

ven

Flashaholic
The clicky Ti head is like a switch you only have to move it 5-10 deg to switch modes. Like I have said in other posts I just do not know how they do it for the price.

Dont say that!! they will put the price up :laughing: and in truth it would be still worth it;)

Stockhouse13

Newly Enlightened
Definitely. My D25C Clicky Ti w/ Neutral Led is a great little light. Amazed that they are able to get that NW down to around 4200K, especially with a smooth reflector. Makes my Nichia 219 from Nailbender look pretty cool. LOL.

I really am amazed with the little light everytime I turn it on at night.

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
To day I used the D25 mini it just does not have the same feel of the clicky Ti. There is play in the head you have to turn it another 20deg to make sure it does not come on. The clicky Ti head is like a switch you only have to move it 5-10 deg to switch modes.

I agree that there used to be play in the Ti Mini and the early Ti Clickies, up to 2013.
But in my 2014 sample there is no more such play, even with o-ring removed!

This is a little constructional detail but they really took care of it. With the 2013 Ti Clicky i always had to fear losing the not wobbly yet ~loose head in its loosened position. Without the too thin btw dimensioned o-ring the 2013 head was indeed somewhat wobbly.

No more such complaints with the 2014 construction.

Eatac to the win! :sleepy:

bub

Newly Enlightened
Just out of interest does anyone know were I can get the hex key for the clip. Think I have seen 1.55mm banded around on here. I am in the uk and have tried several hex key manufactures like wera but no luck. I was going to email EagleTac directly if no luck in getting one easily.

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
1/16th SAE is a hair larger than 1.55mm (so safer from stripping if it fits at all) and works great on my D25A Ti :)

jdto

Newly Enlightened
I think I'm cursed with this 2014 D25A. After losing my first one, I ordered another one and they delivered it to the wrong place. Now I've got Canada Post opening an investigation to see if it turns up. :sick2:

ven

Flashaholic
I think I'm cursed with this 2014 D25A. After losing my first one, I ordered another one and they delivered it to the wrong place. Now I've got Canada Post opening an investigation to see if it turns up. :sick2:

:mecry:Buy a lottery ticket next week.....

It will be worth the wait as you know,I try and look on the bright side... It's still something to look forward too,can't beat waiting for a light as you know it's just around the corner.......well maybe a tad further but it will get there in the end.Just don't loose this one !!!!!;)

Last edited:

jdto

Newly Enlightened
:mecry:Buy a lottery ticket next week.....

It will be worth the wait as you know,I try and look on the bright side... It's still something to look forward too,can't beat waiting for a light as you know it's just around the corner.......well maybe a tad further but it will get there in the end.Just don't loose this one !!!!!;)

I hope you're right. My faith in Canada Post's ability to track this one down is not exactly overflowing.

jdto

Newly Enlightened
I hope you're right. My faith in Canada Post's ability to track this one down is not exactly overflowing.
My faith has been somewhat restored. The light showed up yesterday and is now riding in my inside jacket pocket :twothumbs