EagleTac T100C2

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
The TK11 R2 is still for sale. I think there were some issues due to shortages of R2 LEDs, but I don't think they stopped making them altogether. Where did you hear this?

phantom23

Flashlight Enthusiast
4sevens sold the first batch and they didn't know will there be another one (as you said - R2 shortage). But they're still available.

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
According to Eagletac's newly redesigned website, they are going to be offering an alternative tailcap that can allow tailstanding on the T100C2.

1996alnl

Enlightened
I think EagleTac is making the competition a little...um,shall we say a little red under the collar right now.

ResQTech

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think EagleTac is making the competition a little...um,shall we say a little red under the collar right now.

I'd have to agree from their lights that I have sampled... Quality products at an amazing price point.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
"EagleTac, we're kickin' Fenix to the curb.".......... It's got a catchy ring to it.
Not that I actually think they are, yet. In time perhaps so.
I'm going to :popcorn: for a year and see what actually develops.

Schwartz

Newly Enlightened
I got my M2 washer kit today. Looks like it came directly from the factory in China. Also included was the replacement switch for my T100C2. Pretty impressive service from EagleTac. :thumbsup:

ResQTech

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got my M2 washer kit today. Looks like it came directly from the factory in China. Also included was the replacement switch for my T100C2. Pretty impressive service from EagleTac. :thumbsup:

Is that a tail-standing switch?

vitekboi

Newly Enlightened
does anyone know if there will be an xp-e r2 model for the t100c2? i'm about to order the q5 but not sure if i should hold out for any newer leds

LightWalker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got mine today. :party: The finish seems very simular to the Quark lights. :whistle:

strinq

Enlightened
Just got my tailstanding switch from my local dealer.
It is extremely stable. :thumbsup:
Downside is that the switching is also quite a bit harder making momentary switching a pain, but hey at least I have options. :)

PLI

Newly Enlightened
Hi
I've just received mine today and I wonder
if I can use unprotected cells with this
flashlight!! :confused:

I guess that , if the regulation electronic circuit
don't cut the electricity off , the 18960 unprotected
cell will be killed. :thumbsdow

So my question is: can I use those unprotected
18650 battery on this flashlight without fear (to
kill my batteries ) ?