• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired EagTac D25LC2 XM-L2 Neutral, Sunwayman V11r XM-L Neutral, Spark SD6 XM-L Neutral

Dishonor39

Newly Enlightened

EagTac D25LC2 XM-L2 Neutral - $45 SOLD
This light has been carried quite a bit, it shows some wear, other than that it is in great condition. Includes all original packaging and accessories. Not shown is the 16340 battery tube, but it is included, its in the light.

EagleTac DX30LC2 XP-L HI V3 Neutral - $60 WITHDRAWN
This light has been carried a few times, and shows little to no visible wear. It includes all original packaging and accessories, including the CR123 battery tube adapter, which is not shown, but is inside the light.

Nitecore EC20 XM-L2 NIB - $40 WITHDRAWN
Picked this light up a few weeks ago as a gift, but have opted to go a different direction. New In Box.

Olight S2R XM-L2 LNIB - $65 WITHDRAWN
Picked this light up a few weeks ago to replace it as my EDC light, however I could not get used to not having a tail cap switch. It has been lightly carried a few times, but shows no visible wear. Includes all original packaging and accessories.

Sunwayman V11r XM-L Neutral - $50
This light has been carried quite a bit, it shows some wear, Other that it is in great condition. Includes all original packaging and accessories, as well as the AA/14500 AP-05 extender. Only sold as a package.

Spark SD6 XM-L Neutral - $25 WITHDRAWN
This light has been used as a headlamp backpacking on maybe a dozen trips. It is in great condition EXCEPT it's broken... The spring contact inside the battery tube came off, I contacted Spark and they said they would repair it for free, however I do not want to bother shipping it to them. They said if I didn't want to fix it myself or ship it to them, to use a magnetic spacer on the end of the battery. I'm selling this with the optional mule head (as well as the reflector lens it came with), the optional tripod mount adapater (as well as the magnetic base it came with), and includes all other packaging and accessories. The headband is well used. The spring contact is included and you can see it pictured by the K. I can also include copies of all email correspondence to date with Spark.

Last edited: