• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired EagTac Ti D25A, EagTac Ti D25C, 4Sevens Mini123, 4Sevens MiniAA

Dishonor39

Newly Enlightened

4Sevens Quark MiniAA Neutral XP-G Emitter (SOLD) - $25

Carried occasionally, some visible wear but not a whole lot. This features the head off a MiniAA2 in neutral. I believe it was a limited edition but I can't recall with 100% certainty. Packaging is included, however all paperwork and accessories has long been lost. Fully functioning with no known issues.

D25A (SOLD) Clicky Ti & D25C Ti Clicky Neutral / Warm XM-L U2 Emitters - $35 each

Both have a very similar amount of wear. They were carried regularly for a year or two. These are the limited editions from 2012. They include all original packaging, paperwork, and accessories. Fully functioning light with no known issues.

All prices include CONUS USPS shipping
Payment accepted via PayPal
Not interested in trades at this time
Additional pictures available upon request
Multiple items sales from other threads I have encouraged

Last edited:

Dishonor39

Newly Enlightened
Re: Thrunite T10T, EagTac Ti D25A, EagTac Ti D25C, 4Sevens Mini123, 4Sevens MiniAA

I'll take the D25A Ti for $35

PM sent, awaiting reply / payment.

Edit: Payment received, your item will ship tomorrow. Thanks!

Last edited:

hombreluhrs

Enlightened
Re: Thrunite T10T, EagTac Ti D25A, EagTac Ti D25C, 4Sevens Mini123, 4Sevens MiniAA

I'll take the Quark AA Mini please

Dishonor39

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the Quark AA Mini please

PM sent, awaiting reply / payment.

Edit: Payment received for Quark MiniAA and GEC Bull Nose from my edged tools thread.

Last edited:

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast

Back up on quark aa mini. Not that will happen. Lol

Dishonor39

Newly Enlightened

Back up on quark aa mini. Not that will happen. Lol

Sorry teak, you called it buddy. Its gone man... its gone.

thedodgedud

Newly Enlightened

Has the emitter been changed in the d25c? It says xm-l on the box, but you listed as xm-l2. Just curious

Dishonor39

Newly Enlightened

Has the emitter been changed in the d25c? It says xm-l on the box, but you listed as xm-l2. Just curious

No it hasn't, you are absolutely right it is an XM-L U2, not an XM-L2. Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I looked up the original purchase receipts and also discovered that they were purchased in 2012. The post has been changed to reflect the current information. My apologies for the mistake made on my part.