Ear buds-cords or wireless?

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
I've been using airpods for a couple of years now and they're cheap enough that I keep two pairs in my pocket all the time. If one runs out of power, just swap to the other set.

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
I could never get earbuds to stay in my ears for the longest time and stuck to some over the ear headphones. But I tried out some Airpod Pros a couple years ago or so, and then I even upgraded to the Airpod Pro 2's when they came out. I love them so much and use them all the time, including for meetings. It just feels so much more natural to me than having big headphones on, and they sound great and block out background noises well. And when I don't want to block out background noises (like when I'm home with the kids sleeping), they make it easy enough to listen for them waking up and crying out for something. I also like to use them when lifting weights, mowing the grass, etc.

Oh, and another tip - I don't like the tips that came with them. I discovered that you can buy third-party memory foam tips, and when I really jam them in my ears far they stay in way better than with the tips they came with. :) Unfortunately I do end up replacing them every few months or something like that as they wear out, but it's worth it to me as they're so convenient.

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
I could never get earbuds to stay in my ears for the longest time and stuck to some over the ear headphones. But I tried out some Airpod Pros a couple years ago or so, and then I even upgraded to the Airpod Pro 2's when they came out. I love them so much and use them all the time, including for meetings. It just feels so much more natural to me than having big headphones on, and they sound great and block out background noises well. And when I don't want to block out background noises (like when I'm home with the kids sleeping), they make it easy enough to listen for them waking up and crying out for something. I also like to use them when lifting weights, mowing the grass, etc.

Oh, and another tip - I don't like the tips that came with them. I discovered that you can buy third-party memory foam tips, and when I really jam them in my ears far they stay in way better than with the tips they came with. :) Unfortunately I do end up replacing them every few months or something like that as they wear out, but it's worth it to me as they're so convenient.
Ya and if you have other Apple stuff they're really handy. I have one of those Apple TV boxes. When you pop out the AirPods, they automatically connect to the tv. And the fake surround sound is amazing for movies