EDC forum down?

maz3esp

Newly Enlightened
I just got in!!! I had to also do the forgot password link.. I found it in the FAQ section it all worked fine... The new format looks sweet...:thumbsup:

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
It seems you don't show up as banned from my point of view until I reset the password yet it will send you the message before that.

This is not affecting all members and I can get it fixed if you message me.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
I sent for password. It says my user name is different from what I thought it was. Even if I use that user name and the password I'm fairly sure I was using before, I can't get in.

I'll be sending an email Jon.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
My old password didn't work, so I used the 'Forgot password..' function and it sent me a new one. I used it and it worked . . .

I had to do the same thing. But instead of a ban message, I got a message telling me that the forums don't recognize my e-mail address anymore. :shrug:

Filled in the fields for contacting an admin., so I guess I'll be waiting a bit longer. :sigh:

mikel81

Newly Enlightened
I saw the new layout for a day but couldn't do anything, now it is not even loading for me :(

I miss you guys :wave:

f5f5f5f5f5

Boy SureFire

Enlightened
After a password reset it was working fine earlier ("was" being the key word here), but now it won't even load:sick2:

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
After a password reset it was working fine earlier ("was" being the key word here), but now it won't even load:sick2:

Yup, just like the Stock Market, EDCF is down again.

I'll make an @$$ out of myself and assume that there were one too many nagging issues present, and that Jon decided it would be best to take the site down to work on those issues.

fyrstormer

Banned
...and I can't log into EDCF anymore.

It won't take my password, and when I try to reset my password, the Captcha challenge fails every single time, even when I use audio instead of blurred text. The login system is just flat out f***ing broken.

I wish I knew more about what it takes to run a forum, so I could be in a better position to criticise. :mad:

Lost Hawaiian

Newly Enlightened
Re: ...and I can't log into EDCF anymore.

I was having similar problems yesterday, and emailed Jon. He replied back and had me fixed up within 15 minutes. I'm not saying he can do this everytime, but I know he is working his tail off to smooth things out for everybody.

Send him an email and go play with your lights for awhile, or :popcorn: and give him a chance to catch his breath. Jon is a good guy and he'll get you taken care of.

Good luck,

Rich

Cosmo7809

Enlightened
Had a problem logging in. Sent Jon an email. Literally in 5 mins I had a response and problem fixed!

Thanks Jon

O yah, Jon...... GET SOME SLEEP!