-Wallet not in pic

that's all :)

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
-Benchmade Mini Barage
-Cool Fall Spy 007T
-Kimber Custom Crimson Carry II- Bobtailed
-10 Key Holder with 3x20mm trit vial
-Aluminum Wallet with 11mm Trit sphere in the corner- Both cerakoted "Burnt Bronze"

photobucket-4400-1331700627629.jpg

zenbeam

Enlightened
Before I very recently began entertaining the crave to learn about and collect a few decent flashlights, I completed a phase of pocket knife collecting (let's just say I've slowed way down for now after acquiring around 30 knives). So my EDC in the knife dept. will vary but the shots below are my most favorite and frequently carried.

I suspect I will have at least a couple more "pocketable" flashlights as I delve further into the abyss of flashlight collecting. And so I am sure they will rotate to an extent as well. But for now, I have had a Streamlight Nano on my keychain for nearly a year and going strong. The EagleTacs are very new to me and I will carry either one at work on my belt holstered, but the D25C will go with me most anywhere else as well.

SAM_0009.jpg

Tiny knife is a Boker Keycom and the other a Boker Subcom F
(magnetic money clip on my mini wallet holds small knives nicely in place)
SAM_0016.jpg

SAM_0077.jpg

EagleTacs (very recently acquired) - D25C Mini on left and a P20A2 MKII XP-G S2
(ordered a P100A2 but got a P20A2 at no extra charge - will tell story in another post soon).

SAM_0034a.jpg

The Boker Trance - my favorite folding knife of all time. Gets carried mostly when
I am not working - clipping it into the coin pocket of my jeans. The back side of
the handle is all stainless steel and has the pocket clip attached there.

SAM_0075.jpg

The Kershaw Scallion. This one gets quite a bit of carry time too - for all occasions.

Some of you folks carry some great stuff!

Cheers! :wave:

Last edited:

tjswarbrick

Enlightened
-Benchmade Mini Barage
-Cool Fall Spy 007T
-Kimber Custom Crimson Carry II- Bobtailed
-10 Key Holder with 3x20mm trit vial
-Aluminum Wallet with 11mm Trit sphere in the corner- Both cerakoted "Burnt Bronze"

photobucket-4400-1331700627629.jpg

I'm not doubting that you carry one, but that particular BM doesn't look much like the last Mini Barrage I handled.
Is that the Onslaught?

The wallet looks great - not like the clamshells I see on line. How's it feel to carry a metal wallet all day?

tam17

Enlightened
Fenix E05 R3 w/spare alkie
JetBeam PA01 w/d-c-fix diffuser
AlpinePro wallet
Aluminum carabiner
A&P-style cable keyring
Victorinox Classic SD (blk) or vintage Recruit or Opinel #7
Munkees Waterproof Capsule (=ca$hstash)
Keys

Although contents may vary... :)

97t-bird

Newly Enlightened
Just got this today..... Fenix LD01 and Benchmade 585 mini barrage. Sorry for the crappy quality taken with my cell and used my iPads leather cover as the ground lol.
42f00d58-2a2b-c618.jpg

Vish

Newly Enlightened
Let me be frank. I am new to EDC (few months) and i have been hoarding a lot of key chain stuff from online stores. Number 1 on the priority list is flashlights, followed by few other stuff. Right now on my EDC (Key Chain) i carry a key chain carabiner (From Harbor Freight), quick release (Countycomm), keyring with loyalty cards, Fenix E05, Sandisk USB, screwdriver (Countycomm), leatherman style CS, swisstool keys. I feel that its a bit on the bulky side but over next few days i am going to trim it down to bare essentials. Alternatively, I am planning to buy a EDC pouch.

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
... i have been hoarding a lot of key chain stuff from online stores... Right now on my EDC (Key Chain) i carry a key chain carabiner ...., keyring with loyalty cards,.... I feel that its a bit on the bulky side but over next few days i am going to trim it down to bare essentials....

Loyalty cards are prone to breaking and falling off a keyring. I've found several "lost" loyalty cards in parking lots which broke near the hole.

Here is a less bulky way to carry loyalty cards. You can cut the bar codes from the loyalty cards and combine up to 4 of them into a single laminated card, the size of a business card. I carry this in my wallet.

discount-cards.jpg

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
As always, I am in awe of the neatness and ability to keep EDC's pristine that some people display on these threads. My pocket kipple is loved but used in general - all bear the scuffs and scratches of life in the big city. Just like me!

Anyway, once again I play the EDC game.

Jeans pockets:

Handkerchief
Paracord
Leatherman Micra
CRKT Getaway Driver
Keys and chain
Zippo with windproof butane insert (Betty Page Edition)
Superball
Cycle Hire Fob
Arc AAA-P
2 X Flashaholics Fauxtons
Fischer Bullet Pen
Surefire E1e with 3 XPG mod by blueled
Zebra H31
Fenix LD01 SS
Exotac Matchcap
Mobile phone headphones (in black case)
spare cells (3 x CR123A and 1 x IMR in one case - 2 x AW RCR123A in another)
Wallet
Kangaroo Coin purse
First Light Tomahawk LE clipped to belt

7120675879_2be58bf562_c.jpg

Jacket pockets:

Mobile phone (Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc)
Mobile charger battery
Contact lens drops
Oyster Card and spare money holder
ARC LS First Run modded by Bombelman
Peak Logan QTC in SS with High CRI
Olympus LS3 recorder with case and windshield

7120676529_7b5a1c3bc4_c.jpg

Blimey I carry a lot in my Jeans! Some of it suprised me!